Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thoughts on Single Motherhood/ Stepfathers

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★★★★
Firts Post Go Easy on Me

The first woman a male child loves is his mother. Breastfeeding is not only important from a nutrition/physical perspective it's also very important from a sexual/mental perspective. When a male child sucks on his mother's breast or when a mother perfoms any kind of traditional motherly tasks its like love reciprocated. It helps the child grow mentally.

When a woman prioritizes dick or anything else over her male children, she cucks them. I believe this can lead to a myriad of mental issuses and incleldom. Not getting that love specifically from your mother will leave a hole that can never be filled. It's obvious single motherhood destroys children yet situations like these are so common in our society. Children catching their mother getting fucked is like a joke to most people.

Also the likelihood of abuse taking place when a man that is not the father is in the home skyrockets. Single Motherhood (when the mother is at fault) is truly an abomination and I know God is watching.

Yes...

Great-Grandma gave me Tostinos pizza rolls and let me use her large mobile chair for the stairs.

1 Larry

1 Larry1

, Betty Jean Age 83. September 27, 2011. Combined services will be Sat., Oct. 25, 2011. Funeral 11AM Visitation

1 Pad

1 Pi

damn rip larry :cryfeels:

He called me..."G". I am his eldest grandchild and firstborn grandson.

View attachment 620494

Single mothers are fucking degenerates and unless they are widows they should be dropped from a helicopter (in Minecraft)

Single mothers should be gunned down in videogame

Single mothers are fucking degenerates and unless they are widows they should be dropped from a helicopter (in Minecraft)

She ditched Larry for a tall Quadroon.