Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel thoughts on 'tradwives' ?

Kraken

Kraken

Banned
-
I don't, they are mostly ''''''''''''''regretful'''''''''''''' foids who spend their lives in gangbangs and spreading STDs expecting a nice guy to accept their past. At least in my country. I guess its similar in your's

That shit doesn't exist.

trad if Chad

a legitimate trad girl would never go for us in the first place, they want a masculine provider who's into religion and that just eliminates every single one of us

STILL COPING WITH THE "TRADWIVES" IN 2024

Don't think I'd be able to keep up with one of them. They want to have children and start a family. One must be retarded to think that I would be a good father. I can't even take care of myself.

It would be nice if they actually exist. Doubtful though.

Don’t exist

I don't, they are mostly ''''''''''''''regretful'''''''''''''' foids who spend their lives in gangbangs and spreading STDs expecting a nice guy to accept their past. At least in my country. I guess its similar in your's
Same in the USA. Possibly the worst case in the world imo. They swim in a lake and claim to be virgins again. Absolute comedy.