Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thoughts while in traffic

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I commute alot for work and sometimes while in traffic I look at sheer number of cars in every direction. Literal millions in every big city. Often times I realize that each one of these people are the product of people having sex, multiple times and having a kid. Sounds like obvious information but actually seeing the insane amount of people in every direction puts it into perspective. I think something has to be severely defective with me that in my life for nearly 3 decades.. not a single person wanted to share a connection with. It is such a desolate feeling, so shameful. And on here its talked that only the top percentage of men are having sex, then how is the population growing so fast, how is every single woman in a relationship? I understand the reality of the black pill but I also see that you have to be seriously fucked up to not get anything in years. There is many youngfags in here who will end up ascending and pretend like they never visited these forums, the whining and acting like you are truecel is mockery in due time. Once you hit 25 and youre still a incel then it is no longer a laughing matter. Its like women dont even fuckinf exist you go to the store you go in public is just a few couples here and there with no answer to how they meet each other and how the process happens. Yet so many people are on the road. I want to cry sometimes but I cant. Its fucked.

My thoughts while in traffic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361CYsjZjnI

Once you hit 25 and youre still a incel then it is no longer a laughing matter. Its like women dont even fuckinf exist you go to the store you go in public is just a few couples here and there with no answer to how they meet each other and how the process happens. Yet so many people are on the road. I want to cry sometimes but I cant. Its fucked.
I'm sorry you went through that. Yeah, after a certain age, it's like thousands of miles apart. You see young couples and it's another world.

For years, I've felt "inadequate" whenever I see couples or male/female duos walking outside or in stores. Many times, they whisper and denigrate me as I walk past because of my appearance and autistic behavior. I've had men blatantly call me "ugly" and laugh with their girlfriends.

This is only a small portion of my negative experiences with couples.