Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Threatened again by abusive brother

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I've been threatened again and made to feel unsafe in my own home. My brother came round again after a drink and was verbally abusive to my mum, she told him to go home but refused. I came downstairs shaking uncontrollably having a panic attack, told my mum I don't feel safe once again and that I'm gonna ring the police. She then gaslighted me as usual, telling me 'we're both as bad as each other'. He then gaslighted me by threatening to call the police on me for no reason other than speaking out against his threatening behaviour that has persisted for years which has involved countless death threats to harm me.

I mentioned this previously on here and I was led to believe the abuse had stopped but I always knew it would resurface as he drinks and is volatile. He's always in some kind of violent altercation, fuelled by drink and drugs. I'm now scared to call the police again as he is now threatening to report me for no reason but he's the type to make a false allegation, he's a twisted sociopath. I already gave a statement in November last year. I feel comfortable sharing this on here amongst you guys as I know that most of you are understanding and won't judge. I'm a fellow sufferer in life who has endured nothing but despair my entire life, I can't stop crying, it's made me not want to live anymore as I'm helpless about my situation :feelsrope:.

Last edited:
and get stabbed, no thanks

Darth Sidious : kill him, kill him now on Make a GIF

You need to get the police involved and trespass him, so that if he continues to come to your property he will get arrested

I sympathize with you and I hope things get better

I've been threatened again and made to feel unsafe in my own home. My brother came round again after a drink and was verbally abusive to my mum, she told him to go home but refused. I came downstairs shaking uncontrollably having a panic attack, told my mum I don't feel safe once again and that I'm gonna ring the police. She then gaslighted me as usual, telling me 'we're both as bad as each other'. He then gaslighted me by threatening to call the police on me for no reason other than speaking out against his threatening behaviour that has persisted for years which has involved countless death threats to harm me.

I mentioned this previously on here and I was led to believe the abuse had stopped but I always knew it would resurface as he drinks and is volatile. He's always in some kind of violent altercation, fuelled by drink and drugs. I'm now scared to call the police again as he is now threatening to report me for no reason but he's the type to make a false allegation, he's a twisted sociopath. I already gave a statement in November last year. I feel comfortable sharing this on here amongst you guys as I know that most of you are understanding and won't judge. I'm a fellow sufferer in life who has endured nothing but despair my entire life, I can't stop crying, it's made me not want to live anymore as I'm helpless about my situation :feelsrope:.
Use small cameras or a phone to secretly record video or audio of your brother's abusive and repulsive behavior. Then you can have solid evidence to use against him if you end up calling the police.
One example of how you can do this is by using your phone to record a video through the camera app but leaving it in a clothing pocket after hitting the record button. This will let it be mostly secret but it should still pick up some audio. I would gather multiple files and instances of this behavior before contacting any sort of law enforcement. If you can, also try to film him while he is taking or using drugs or is drunk fron alcohol. On video or audio this will make him look like an addict with zero self-control, which will only help your side of the case.

Use small cameras or a phone to secretly record video or audio of your brother's abusive and repulsive behavior. Then you can have solid evidence to use against him if you end up calling the police.
One example of how you can do this is by using your phone to record a video through the camera app but leaving it in a clothing pocket after hitting the record button. This will let it be mostly secret but it should still pick up some audio. I would gather multiple files and instances of this behavior before contacting any sort of law enforcement. If you can, also try to film him while he is taking or using drugs or is drunk fron alcohol. On video or audio this will make him look like an addict with zero self-control, which will only help your side of the case.
Thanks for the tip, he was verbally abusive again to my mum last Friday, which left me shaken and upset as usual in my room. I tired to record the audio but my phone speaker is water damaged. Last week I disclosed the abuse to a local support service who have referred me for further support. I documented it on my phone as usual but its not enough.

I have a few recordings on my phone but they're very unclear, his behaviour is highly intmidating after a drink. I just want to be free from this person but I feel trapped and hopeless. I've lived in fear for years around this person and he's still staying at the house despite moving out. Even the support service told me that its clear abuse that should be taken seriously. I have a tonne of notes documented on my phone throughout the years.