Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thug game is legit

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Alg latin kings barricade jpg

Even my nigga @Zyros (the one on the right with the bumblebee shirt JFL) is running it lol. I guess he got a tan to fit in better lol.

Last edited:
Women like dangerous men.
The higher the risk of you murdering them in their sleep the more attracted they are to you.

The higher the risk of you murdering them in their sleep the more attracted they are to you.
serial killer game legit?

Yeah but you have to be a low inhib retard to pull it off.

no, kent does it (color coordinating etc) and it doesnt work for him

Not all incels can pull gangster/crip game off. If you look like Ernie from Sesame street, do not even attempt it. Some tallcels can pull it off as long as you're not tall and skinny. If you can fight and have taken down some Chads, then in my opinion crip game is the only way. Of course a lot of currycels can pull this off in numbers. Why do you think a lot of girls are opening their legs to Muslims in the UK?

Do not expect a loving relationship though. The type of girls into these guys are cunts themselves. As soon as the adrenaline goes you'll be cucked. Also, expect to do a lot of hard jail time. For instance, you run into a guy who wants some and you glass him in the face because you're running crip game - you'll probably get some good sex after you come out of jail. Women love bad boys. The more dangerous the better.

Perhaps you could 'gang together' with some curreycels and tallcels. Any Chad who attempts to take the groups girls gets beats.

Do you think this could work?

Let's start an incel gang and get some pussy, boyos

bunch of pale skinny guys won't scare shit lol. Only works if you are ethnic and from a hood

Yeah tall/skinny nerdy looking guys are going to get beat up. If you have the face for it and can hold your own, it could work.

Like any other "game" it doesn't work if you're ugly.

Ugly thug = "CREEP" and women walking on the other side of the street to avoid you

Good looking thug = "sexy bad boy" "misunderstood" "mysterious"

Sorry, but there's no cheat code that will make women attracted to ugly men, no matter how desperately you wish there was one.

Ugly thug = "CREEP" and women walking on the other side of the street to avoid you

Sorry, but there's no cheat code that will make women attracted to ugly men, no matter how desperately you wish there was one.
cope you clearly haven't seen ugly thugs have decent chicks

If that is the case, why blacks and arabs aren't the most desirable race?

cope you clearly haven't seen ugly thugs have decent chicks

I grew up in what most people would consider to be a ghetto. I knew plenty of ugly guys who were low inhib criminals and some who were even gang members. Most were incel as fuck, but obviously would never admit to it. The only one I knew who had a girlfriend was dating a very fat woman 9 years older than he was and she was cheating on him and only using him for free drugs and money (he was a drug dealer).

If that is the case, why blacks and arabs aren't the most desirable race?
Lol, blacks and arabs are seen as desirable. Just not for LTR's. Someone has to provide for roastie whores bastard kids after all.

Lots of incels in the hood in usa, very high suicide rate there. If you are an ugly gangster you aren't getting much ass except possible one night stands with some uptown slut for novelty. Muslims in the UK who are ugly and not super wealthy aren't getting laid either, even if they are in some gang or other. That gangster stuff only attracts women in high school unless you are very good looking and/or powerful in some way.

Not all incels can pull gangster/crip game off. If you look like Ernie from Sesame street, do not even attempt it. Some tallcels can pull it off as long as you're not tall and skinny. If you can fight and have taken down some Chads, then in my opinion crip game is the only way. Of course a lot of currycels can pull this off in numbers. Why do you think a lot of girls are opening their legs to Muslims in the UK?

Do not expect a loving relationship though. The type of girls into these guys are cunts themselves. As soon as the adrenaline goes you'll be cucked. Also, expect to do a lot of hard jail time. For instance, you run into a guy who wants some and you glass him in the face because you're running crip game - you'll probably get some good sex after you come out of jail. Women love bad boys. The more dangerous the better.

Perhaps you could 'gang together' with some curreycels and tallcels. Any Chad who attempts to take the groups girls gets beats.

yes, although the gang needs a good amount gymcels and truecels to be intimidating.

Looks like we have a lot of sheltered autists who grew up in a safe middle or upper class neighborhood and think the "thug life" is exactly like a rap music video.

Looks like we have a lot of sheltered autists who grew up in a safe middle or upper class neighborhood and think the "thug life" is exactly like a rap music video.

I grew up in what most people would consider to be a ghetto. I knew plenty of ugly guys who were low inhib criminals and some who were even gang members. Most were incel as fuck, but obviously would never admit to it. The only one I knew who had a girlfriend was dating a very fat woman 9 years older than he was and she was cheating on him and only using him for free drugs and money (he was a drug dealer).

this this and this

only reason that girls may give an ugly guy a chance is because he is their access to weed, cocaine, etc. Just be a drug dealer theory

Looks like we have a lot of sheltered autists who grew up in a safe middle or
upper class neighborhood and think the "thug life" is exactly like a rap music video.
nigga your name is some gay as weeabu shit the fuck you know about the hood. Fuck you know about me, I'm in uni but I came out of the fucking hood. Only reason why I didn't kick it with low life street kids that much was cause my parents always told me to keep away (although I regret it knew since thug game is legit). I could have easily gone that route if it weren't for my dad threatening to kick my ass and kick me out.

Thug game isn't for LTR its meant for getting the smashes in which I have seen many ugly thugs pull decent chicks (even if trashy they had a GL body and decent face)

yeah but he's 5'2

Lol is Kent really 5'2? I knew he was probably short but I assumed he was 5'5 or 5'6.

Maybe he should swich to wearing tophats instead.

Legit. This is why thug game never appealed to me. Yeah they attract women but they attract the meanest most ratchet women there are.

i cant run thug game because im a beta male bitch