Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TIL foids leave a "slug trail" on their chair when they are aroused

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They start leaking fishy fluid from their stinky roast beef flaps when they are aroused, it soaks their underwear, then their paints, then leaves a line trail on the chair. It smells stinky and fishy.

chair sniffing makes sense now

Trucel trait: you'll never make a foid aroused

They start leaking fishy fluid from their stinky roast beef flaps when they are aroused, it soaks their underwear, then their paints, then leaves a line trail on the chair. It smells stinky and fishy.
That’s bullshit, but I believe it

Interesting. :feelswhere:

Why you say that?
It just sounds like bullshit, and I’ve never seen a foid soak through her pants, even back in high school when they were all obsessed with one of the teachers.

It just sounds like bullshit, and I’ve never seen a foid soak through her pants, even back in high school when they were all obsessed with one of the teachers.
Sit next to one at a stop light when some retard in a truck revs the engine. They leave the slug trail every time.

Sit next to one at a stop light when some retard in a truck revs the engine. They leave the slug trail every time.
Are foids attracted to trucks?

Fakecel if you’re sitting next to foids in a car

You've sniffed a chair after a woman sat on it didn't you?

No slug trail for your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back