Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Time I went to the gym with a Chad acquaintance

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
A few years ago I was acquainted with an Indian Chad, you can choose not to believe me but I have no reason to make this up. This guy was 6'3 and handsome with a wide sharp jawline, he also looked Indian and wouldn't be able to pass as Mediterranean/MENA. Yea he probably doesn't slay as much as white Chad would, but he was still getting laid often and with a different foid every week.

One day I went to the gym with him, he was pretty lanky clearly doesn't work out regularly. I went to the bench press and gave it my all, he does some light bicep curls and lateral raises hardly breaking a sweat. After a while we went to the area with the mats to do some body weight exercises. There was a female there who was a solid 7/10, we start talking to her, she obviously pays no attention to me but is exchanging numbers with him after 5 minutes. They fucked later that night and were laughing and giggling the entire time they were at the gym.

These same females are the ones who whine on /r/twoxchromosomes about "creepy" guys looking in their direction at the gym, but clearly don't mind being bothered during their workout if the right man comes along. It was at that point that I realized gymcelling to try to attract females is pointless.

They fucked later that night.

How does this even happen??? From talking to flirting to asking for her number to then getting her to come over to your place? How? I never understood this.

How does this even happen??? From talking to flirting to asking for her number to then getting her to come over to your place? How? I never understood this.
It seems people fuck like rabbits in their dorms.

It seems people fuck like rabbits in their dorms.
Yeah whenever I look in the garbage at my uni residence I see a new box of condoms empty there almost every 2 weeks

Yeah whenever I look in the garbage at my uni residence I see a new box of condoms empty there almost every 2 weeks

I'm about to explode in a fit of rage.

Damn, too much rage fuel.

College is supposed to be the best time of our lives, but it is literal torture.

I'm lucky my residence is full of subhumans. Compared to the mogging on campus

I'm not going to college so look liek I'll get to avoid this whole fucking mess.