Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Time to play Luigi’s Mansion

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Only a Linguinicel like me would want to play Luigi’s Mansion in 2024, but I can’t help myself. The game is very nostalgic for me and it actually gives me some semblance of joy, but I need to get past that fucking safari room with the water ghosts, I swear that room has 30 of those fuckers.

Does the game have a hard mode after beating the game? I completed the game in the past but it was such a long time ago so I forgot.

Does the game have a hard mode after beating the game? I completed the game in the past but it was such a long time ago so I forgot.
Yes, the Hidden Mansion

I don’t think so. Honestly 100%ing the game with no damage sounds like a hard enough challenge to complete though

This game is on my list of games that I really want to play. It’s on Gamecube, right?

Yes, there's also a 3DS port/remake though
I’ll emulate the gamcube version, I made good experiences with the emulator. First, I need to get a better controller. Mine sucks, but I’m taking a break from gaming anyway.