Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder as Indian doesn't work?

S

seclod

Recruit
★★
It seems impossible to find any match at all as Indian.

Anyone had any luck?

Has any currycell ever landed anything on tinder?

Currycel is the lowest tier of the incel ladder. i'm sorry but IT'S OVER

Tinder as a sub Chad male doesn't work

If you are ethnic using Tinder don't even bother

As a historycel, it disgusts me that Indians are shit on. Fuck the British Empire. I think most of us non whites on here who live in barbarian lands ("The West") want to return to our ancestral homelands.

I bet Tsh could get a ton of matches on Tinder

It's over for currycels.

Just lol @ trying anything dating related as an Indian. Go back to India and try to get some poor parents to let you marry their fat brown hairy daughter, if that doesn't work it's truly over just neck yourself

Maybe it has a bug

[quote="Sparrow']
As a historycel, it disgusts me that Indians are shit on. Fuck the British Empire. I think most of us non whites on here who live in barbarian lands ("The West") want to return to our ancestral homelands.
[/quote]

Ethnonationalism is unfortunately not going to happen

Anglo-Saxon said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Ethnonationalism is unfortunately not going to happen[/quote]

We should all band together as our own distinct culture in The West.

As long as you’re attractive and don’t let them know you’re Indian you’re pretty much fine.

There is no way in hell I would tell a girl online that I’m Indian. I don’t want them making wrong assumptions about me. Real life is a different story.

Yeah being born a curry in the west means it's fucking over.

Also, curry women are absolutely hideous tier so it's not like you can even go back to India. They're literally the ugliest girls on the planet, even worse than black women.

It was over before it began boy.

Ya I have that tinder bug too, must be their algorithm..

I'm a curry.. i get matches, but I'm too much of a mentalcel to make the first move

itsOVER said:
Also, curry women are absolutely hideous tier so it's not like you can even go back to India. They're literally the ugliest girls on the planet, even worse than black women.

I actually prefer Indian and African women over white wamenz if they're decent looking. Mediterranean/North African and Near/Middle Eastern women are by far the highest quality women in my opinion.

My friend tinder is only for 7+ males and for females, at least in Brasil.

If you are sub7, dont even try tinder.

And i also think you need to be white to Tinder work. I think even Tyrones get nothing there.

itsOVER said:
And curry roasties still want Chad.

indian = over. Same for asians and many other ethnics, globalization is to blame. If everyone stayed in their own country the looks discrepancies wouldn't be so big and there would be less incels across the world.

NekoStance said:
If you are ethnic using Tinder don't even bother
Or 6 foot and built with lots of money

thetruecelibate said:
Or 6 foot and built with lots of money

too much ethnic coping, chad can get matches no matter his race because he has GOOD BONES!

Incel801 said:
Ya I have that tinder bug too, must be their algorithm..

Post pics,

I'm curious what kinda cell one needs to be to get tindermatches while also being Indian.

Kek, currycels will not get match on human tinder, there is another version for monkeys and great apes, I don't remember the name of the app right now, you will get it on appstore. I got a good number of matches there.

If you are not white in a white country then its over. Women are the biggest racists in earth.

Ajit Pai managed to make the reputation of currycels even worse.

It wont work if you look like you were born to work at a call center.

C-RI1l6XoAAb1E3.jpg

It will work if you look like this  white looking north indian scrub

cc5b5f7777f4bcb9a989a20b3693afb2--model-polaroids-indian-man.jpg