Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tinder could save Elliot Rodger.

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
It was nowhere as popular in 2k14 as it is today. He probably never used it. Tfw if he waited a year or two and install this degenerate jewish app he won't be with angels today.

AJLlDp1wO5fgfeRCZBDDhsms3xWSzYqeDICxT6GtQg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Somebody should make an experiment with him. I don't think he's that recognizable.

That's actually an incredible idea. It would be another test to prove the Blackpill.

Normies always saying: personality matters! Look at Elliot Rodger he was good looking but couldn't get laid!

And now we can test it out: see if he gets matches on his looks alone.

but that has been done already, a lotta people tried tinder/POF with his pictures and some got matches/dates too

his biggest problem was autism/narcissism/delusion. his crush is a fucking model and he only wanted 9/10 babes while being average looking manlet. he would NEVER settle for his looksmatch indian/asian girl. he was so freaking delusional thinking he was actually perfect looking gentleman.

the truth is personality DOES matter if you are sub8.

The best he would get is some skank trying to get a free dinner from a rich guy and that's it.

He could've just betabuxxed.

He was a 5' 9'' asian driving a 10 year old stock BMW in a neighborhood where everyone and their mother drives lambos

People underestimate just how insignificant Elliot was, he had no chance

could have saved*
regardless there was and still is plenty of dating sites he could have went on, but he didnt. will always be a volcel in my eyes

no I remember he tried it. He didn't talk about it in his manifesto, but one of the people he talked to said something about it. He got 0 matches. No one knows if he only swiped on the 9+ blonde stacies though. I remember there was his dating profile on another site where he said he was japanese because he was so ashamed of being malaysian

also he wasnt rich. everyone keeps talking about how he had money but he really didnt, his bank account wasnt big, and his dad was like 900k+ in debt just for the house (lol, most people in that area are living outside their means).

Well he was a 5'7 subhuman in the eyes of most women especially after his spree

there's no way a 5'7 asian guy will fuck from tinder

Consider his frame too, he lied about his bodybuilding stats but was about 130 lbs at that time. Skinny

i'm not a bbc theorist but there's like a zillion black guys who are athletic and over 6' who would gladly fuck any low tier white or asian or hispanic girl

how's he going to compete with that?

Elliot wasn't that great looking, maybe a 4.5/10 at best.

i'm not a bbc theorist but there's like a zillion black guys who are athletic and over 6' who would gladly fuck any low tier white or asian or hispanic girl

Exactly and he was living in California in a good neighborhood and attended a university where you are certain to encounter chads/tyrones more often

Exactly and he was living in California in a good neighborhood and attended a university where you are certain to encounter chads/tyrones more often

rich areas are breeding grounds for tall athletic whites

he's gotta defeat all them
then defeat the black guys

all of which who are 5+ inches taller and better looking than him

all of this just to fuck a fat white woman

absolutely impossible

rich areas are breeding grounds for tall athletic whites

he's gotta defeat all them
then defeat the black guys

all of which who are 5+ inches taller and better looking than him

all of this just to fuck a fat white woman

absolutely impossible
It's beyond ovER, brothER.

He's not wrong at all, the Tyrone in my class period is 6ft, athletic, AND smart too, he's fucking with the girl I my avi, he's obv lowered his standards for an easy fuck, a short Mexican, but I think he just wants her because she's got some big ass boobs and a big ass, tyrones can't resist that

He's not wrong at all, the Tyrone in my class period is 6ft, athletic, AND smart too, he's fucking with the girl I my avi, he's obv lowered his standards for an easy fuck, a short Mexican, but I think he just wants her because she's got some big ass boobs and a big ass, tyrones can't resist that

i play ball nearly everyday at my gym and there's a damn near INFINITE supply of tall athletic black guys coming out of who knows where

it's just insane to think some 5'7 asian guy can compete with any of that shit

even if he was 6'2 he'd still get fucking crushed because they're all super outgoing, tatt'd up and have huge social networks

[youtube]

Even logged on the day before his retribution. A girl could have literally saved lives.

but that has been done already, a lotta people tried tinder/POF with his pictures and some got matches/dates too

his biggest problem was autism/narcissism/delusion. his crush is a fucking model and he only wanted 9/10 babes while being average looking manlet. he would NEVER settle for his looksmatch indian/asian girl. he was so freaking delusional thinking he was actually perfect looking gentleman.

the truth is personality DOES matter if you are sub8.
stop repeating what normies say. His "delusions" and "narcissm" were only his copes. He was never serious about this. He just wanted to look confident IN FRONT OF HIS OWN EYES, because he didn't act like this irl. I'm sure he would gladly take his asian looksmatch if she showed him any attention.

, because he didn't act like this irl. I'm sure he would gladly take his asian looksmatch if she showed him any attention.
lol sure, cope on.

he never made a move on his looksmatch ugly asian girls. from his manifesto, his posts on misc and other forums you can easily tell. he didnt approach women he wanted them flock to him rofl.

You need to be NT to get laid on tinder. Otherwise you're fucked.

there is simply no way he´d get matches let a lone a solid date.

he would only swipe on gigastacies