Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Tinder Inflates Beckie's Ego

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
I think this is the real issue here, why they have all become Chad only.
Just just wants to fuck them for variety or because they are teens or just to do nasty shit

like fuck them up the ass or have them eat his asshole things which his main
stacie won't let him do or that he doesn't want to do to her cause she's his main

Then Beckie suddenly becomes deluded thinking she can actually GET chad
and becomes bitter because she keeps getting pumped and dumped
so now she also basically hates all men (except chad ironically)

This delusion doesn't usually ware off until they are basically like 25-30 and then they
settle for an average beta bux after being absolutely destroyed and humiliated by chad

Not surprised

Right.. except about it wearing off at 25-30. Once her ego is she is one of the hot girls who gets Chads, she isn't going down after that.

Right.. except about it wearing off at 25-30. Once her ego is she is one of the hot girls who gets Chads, she isn't going down after that.
I mean the ego/bitchiness never really goes
but at 25-30 chad won't have her no more

even 30-35yo chads are going to be fucking 18-21yo foids
even if their main stacie is 25+ just for appearances

becky's matches will just get uglier an uglier until she can't deny she's finished

they will continue doing the same thing again and again until they crash into the wall. "wHy dOeSn'T hE wAnT mE?"

True. Things like Tinder, getting fucked by chad (hypergamy) and make up all contribute to the foid self delusion of increasing their own perceived smv.