Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie Orbiter being used

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
A little update to this post: https://incels.is/threads/tell-me-the-funniest-orbiter-moment-you-saw.583684/
We had to do some group project and the stacie would give the orbiter a high five and call him her best friend (not true they never even hang out and she hangs with a chadlet). This same shit happened to me back in middle school but good i learned from my mistakes. The whole time i saw the stacie sleeping and everyone else too meanwhile the orbiter did all the work.

Later his friend tells him “you know she’s just using you” and the stacie says “i’m not using him!!” and later he was convinced and said that she is using him. A day later i overheard the stacie say “he thinks i’m using him” which is true She is cuz why would she wanna fuck that guy. Im glad he is getting karma after treating me like shit. He is probably gonna cry on social media saying that all foids the same and will end up here

tldr: Foid is using orbiter and pretending that she isn’t

Normies never learn. This is the majority of socializion if women are involved.

He is probably gonna cry on social media saying that all foids the same and will end up here
Unlikely. We are barely 24k members and there are millions, if not billions bluepillers outside who will forever stay bluepilled. He will either become a redpiller or a bluepilled betabux later