Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder: Introducing Height Verification

And normies call us crazy when we talk about shit like this becoming a reality

It's over
Sick april fools joke

Yeah man, that's pretty brutal. But also obvious for a blackpilled male.

Foids get away scot free with their frauding though. JFL
‎Saturday, ‎30 ‎March ‎2019
9:10:49 AM
Fake news by gay roos. It’s still Friday br0

Last edited:
If this doesn't blackpill norman...

JFL

“But height doesn’t matter teehee I like personality”

fobos

fobos
Ascend or die

JoinedJan 28, 2019Messages2,076
4 minutes ago

Even if it's a joke this is humiliating just go ER manlets

img_20190329_231331-png.35272

in 5 years we'll be sent to concentration camps :feelsNeo:

LOL the way they announced this is so fucking rude and disgusting. I'll be glad to put this shit to the test and see if i can subvert it.

Are they going to add a weight filter? Or a built-in AI makeup remover? Thought not.

It's time to start building under-floor bunkers boyo.

My leg lengthening surgery cannot come any sooner.

Good it's not like anyone here enjoyed tinder success anyways, hopefully it brings out discontent and anger from the masses.

Wait, is that an official note from Tinder?

I wonder how long until someone goes ER in their headquarters.

I knew it's going to happen anyway.

Just wait for the deep neural net to learn distingushing between ugly and attractive faces and start rating people. Sub7 guys won't be able to open an online dating account anymore.

This definitely proves we were right all along. Hopefully it will end all PUA shit and redpill autism.

If there is any retard from inceltears reading this, shove this blackpill in your incel ass, open an account here and start shitposting today!!!

Last edited:
This definitely proves we were right all along. Hopefully it will end all PUA shit and redpill autism.

Cope. They'll start telling guys to stack 3 shoe lifts and wear low rise jeans to balance out proportions.

Next we will have ethnicity verification followed by penis size verification as well as monetary status, employment status, age status, housing status, health status, languages spoken etc etc the list will go on.

Tinder will basically become a catalogue which foids browse in which to order specific males to their house to fuck their nasty bacteria filled holes.

(JFL at anyone who coping thinking this will not happen).

Last edited:
Tinder will basically become a catalogue which foids browse

Lmao I can see this shit happening tbh. You're either a chad in "The Catalogue" or you're "Unlisted" trash.

Sick april fools joke

This is an April fools joke. Technically it is impossible to verify height using the method they described. How would you check somebodys size from a picture of him standing next to a public building. This makes no fucking sense. I am sure they will announce it was all just a joke on April 1.

This is an April fools joke. Technically it is impossible to verify height using the method they described. How would you check somebodys size from a picture of him standing next to a public building. This makes no fucking sense. I am sure they will announce it was all just a joke on April 1.

Not really. There's already apps out there for MTM clothing where you stand at a set distance and it can work out how tall you are, there's the iPhone app that just requires a bit of movement etc...

Memes write themselves.

Of course there will be no weight verification.

But maybe its an early april fool

This will be praised by feminists, but imagine what would happen if we made foids confirm weight or confirm that they made no false rape accusations. This looks like the first grand step in actually enforcing the 80/20 rule. Another victory for hypergamy, I guess.

I'll go with the "this is an April 1st joke" narrative though, at least for the time being.

for me, it makes no difference, since I do not even use those useless apps. the manlets they use are desperate, but I'm laughing a lot with those changes.

in fact, I think even positive that these applications push more and more men into the inceldom. these idiot men need to wake up soon to the cruel reality where appearance matters more than personality, attitude and even money.

Fucking wow. Tho the girl wouldn't get past my face to look at my height, this still sucks

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GUESTS: 93 :soy::soy:

I don't know how much more evidence you cucks need to see that'll emphasise how fucked the dating game is for men.
HEIGHT-VERIFICATION to make TINDER EASIER for FOIDS.

Is there any fake-up verification? Nope.
Is there any weight verification? Nope.
Is there any anti-angle fraud system? Nope.
Is there any anti-use-pictures-with-friends-so-nobody-knows-who-you-are system? Nope.

Remember guys, TINDER is a DEPICTION of real life. ("These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population. ")

Fine, but foids have to set an accurate weight.

Its probly april fools joke??? But man i wish it isnt, its bound to blackpill atleast 10% or so males using tinder

You would need a video from multiple angles to get a height measurement, not just one pic.

From all my observations of women, I honestly believe that about 90% of them want all men under 6 feet tall to be exterminated in gas chambers.

Next we will have ethnicity verification followed by penis size verification as well as monetary status, employment status, age status, housing status, health status, languages spoken etc etc the list will go on.

Tinder will basically become a catalogue which foids browse in which to order specific males to their house to fuck their nasty bacteria filled holes.

(JFL at anyone who coping thinking this will not happen).
It is already just without veryfication.

This twitter from Tinder will blackpill millions of young men and many will probably rope. Tech companies are supposed to censor and stop discrimination, but this "joke" is probably not a joke. It was 3 days early.

More privilege for the already hyper-privileged. It's like a tax cut for billionaires only.

This inequality is unsustainable. Just like Czar Nicholas II and King Louis XVI found out, push the downtrodden too far and they will rise up in a glorious and beautiful bloodbath.

It’s a satire-tier meme gender meme.. guaranteed it’s an April fools joke

More privilege for the already hyper-privileged. It's like a tax cut for billionaires only.

This inequality is unsustainable. Just like Czar Nicholas II and King Louis XVI found out, push the downtrodden too far and they will rise up in a glorious and beautiful bloodbath.
Those monarchs were killed in conflicts started by (((them))), if a group of men try to go Columbine on Tinder, (((they))) would release the fucking military on them.

Making jokes of manlet males is okay.

Those monarchs were killed in conflicts started by (((them))), if a group of men try to go Columbine on Tinder, (((they))) would release the fucking military on them.

Those weren't Columbines, those were real revolutions...where the military, when ordered to crush the rebels, turned their guns on their (((leaders))) instead and joined the revolutionaries.

Police departments and the military are full of 5'8"/5'9" gymcels. When hypergamy reaches the point where they fall into incel territory, they'll stop being the enforcers who prop up this cucked (((system))).