Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder: Introducing Height Verification

I dont even use tinder but holy shit. Why isnt weight or makeup verification a thing?

If objectifying foids is wrong, why is it ok to endorse treating men like disposable products in a department store? "Oh this one is only 5'6", let's throw him away like trash, onto the next" How hypocritical can feminism be?

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate
Low-Inhib Autist

JoinedSep 4, 2018Messages1,913
Today at 3:03 PM

destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks destroy foids destroy cucks

Oh, and by the way? Only 14.5% of the U.S. male population is actually 6’ and beyond. So, we’re expecting to see a huge decline in the 80% of males on Tinder who are claiming that they are well over 6 feet. That’s fine by us — as long as we’re all living our truths.

80/20 rule again.
If women wouldn't say "no under 6'", men wouldn't need to lie

Even if it's a setup for April Fools, people could sui over this. Why would Tinder do this

And normies call us crazy when we talk about shit like this becoming a reality

Heightism hits the mainstream & still IT, Shills & staged Stakhnovite Success :soy: Short Men kapos will try & deny this. Flat Earthers the lot of them. Power mad too.
JFL

“But height doesn’t matter teehee I like personality”
If objectifying foids is wrong, why is it ok to endorse treating men like disposable products in a department store? "Oh this one is only 5'6", let's throw him away like trash, onto the next" How hypocritical can feminism be?
80/20 rule again.
If women wouldn't say "no under 6'", men wouldn't need to lie
Those weren't Columbines, those were real revolutions...where the military, when ordered to crush the rebels, turned their guns on their (((leaders))) instead and joined the revolutionaries.

Police departments and the military are full of 5'8"/5'9" gymcels. When hypergamy reaches the point where they fall into incel territory, they'll stop being the enforcers who prop up this cucked (((system))).

Precisely this.
This twitter from Tinder will blackpill millions of young men and many will probably rope. Tech companies are supposed to censor and stop discrimination, but this "joke" is probably not a joke. It was 3 days early.

Exactly.

Last edited:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GUESTS: 93 :soy::soy:

I don't know how much more evidence you cucks need to see that'll emphasise how fucked the dating game is for men.
HEIGHT-VERIFICATION to make TINDER EASIER for FOIDS.

Is there any fake-up verification? Nope.
Is there any weight verification? Nope.
Is there any anti-angle fraud system? Nope.
Is there any anti-use-pictures-with-friends-so-nobody-knows-who-you-are system? Nope.

Remember guys, TINDER is a DEPICTION of real life. ("These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population. ")
"BRO I STILL GOT THE MOVES"
"BRO IM STILL CHARMING"
"BRO I STILL HAVE ROLEX AND GUCCI"

LMAO. Nah. It won't cut in this age now.

Even though this is a April's Fool's joke, it's blackpill in itself that Tinder admits height is at the top of the attractiveness hierarchy for foids. They might as well make it so.

someone please fucking kill me. I don't want to live anymore. I can't take this shit

Even though this is a April's Fool's joke, it's blackpill in itself that Tinder admits height is at the top of the attractiveness hierarchy for foids. They might as well make it so.

I don't think it is an April fool's day joke tbh.

Is it? It's not even April yet, Tinder posted the announcement on March 28th?
If not, I hope a bunch of jewish midgets sue the fuck out of Tinder for discrimination.

What about weight and age verification, Tinder?

When will women stop treating men like objects?