Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tinder is Chad only"

S

subhuman666

Banned
-

Look at these guys. These are the MOST SWIPED RIGHT PROFILES.
I wouldn't even call the best looking guy there a Chad. Most are just normies/ Chadlites with professional looking pictures.

Obviously women aren't anything special either.

Z
Z

wow many races, many heights, but not a single blemish on their face. how does everyone i know and see in life have such good skin. i would die for this.

this just proves just-have-a-hole and LMS theory.

Lmao ...

99% of the pictures are chads or higher tier women

Where is this fantasy land where chads are normies and stacies are beckys lmaoooo

If you look like anyone on that list you are absolutely, totally volcel beyond belief

Most swiped right men are 1 percenters (financial advisor, ...) or cool "out of the grid" bs job (DJ, ...) with jaws that are more squared than fuckin sponge Bob.

Meanwile foids are normie tier students or social workers with shit tons of fake up.

Life is a fucking meme.

i checked the pictures most of the guys are either chadlites or Chads/Chadrones but the thing they ALL have in common besides good looks are that their pictures/ bios convey a great deal of status. ''financial advisor/ entrpreneurs etc

the foids are all fake up maxxed beckies, literally nothing special at all. none of them had to put any real effort into their pictures, they just take selfies and its enough. all of the guys used pictures that shows them doing some type of social activity.

if anything this just proves just-have-a-hole and LMS theory.
The first guy in that list is bordering Chad. I'd call him a high-tier Chadlite. The mulatto guy seems to have good bones but that photo is highly frauded so can't know for sure.
Everyone else is either jacked or tallfags, but that wouldn't explain why they're the most swiped right men. You're right about the status part though.

Most swiped right men are 1 percenters (financial advisor, ...) or cool "out of the grid" bs job (DJ, ...) with jaws that are more squared than fuckin sponge Bob.

Meanwile foids are normie tier students or social workers with shit tons of fake up.

Life is a fucking meme.
Again, where are these Chads? It's Mostly high-tier normies/ Chadlites.

The women are cakeupmaxxed normies, but the men are HTN at least. Spice that up with NT life and photos and Instagram, and you’re set. They also don’t seem too fake like many Chad profiles.

Except this guy though, he’s just a normie.
345AD614 FA86 4A9E B12E 4F2DAB3CB2C3

Oh…
08B9C803 ABAB 4839 944A AE0B4A9565D1

Lmao ...

99% of the pictures are chads or higher tier women

Where is this fantasy land where chads are normies and stacies are beckys lmaoooo

If you look like anyone on that list you are absolutely, totally volcel beyond belief
Thinking normies will have a lot of success on Tinder.
The point is that these are the MOST swiped right profiles. So you could look much worse than these guys and get swiped. Other than the first guy, none of them look spectacular. I wouldn't look twice at any of them if I saw them.

the worst looking ones (which are still around HTN) look rich and tall, the best looking are chads. if you think most of them are below chadlite you have had either too much or too little time spent on lookism forums

The hell are you talking about?:feelstastyman:
mia: women
Daire: chad
Peter: (rich?) chad
Elise: women
Eliana: women
Marley: lightskin tyrone
Chole: women
Adam: chad
JJ: prettyboy chad or lesbo women
Jack: gymmaxxed HTN/chadlite
Molly: women
Ryan: chad
Mia: women
Jane: women
Ella: women
Liam: chad
Michele: noodlewhore
Michael: chad
Chanel: sheboone
Gram:HTN
Shane: chad
Eanna: chad
Chole: women
Danny: Chad? (bad picture)
Ali: women
james: chadlite
Taylor: chad
Paris: women
James: chad
Marcus: chad

most chads had highpaying jobs as well:whitepill:
You could debate my ratings with psl autism but at a quick glance you can tell none of the males where average-ugly looking.

Look at these guys. These are the MOST SWIPED RIGHT PROFILES.
I wouldn't even call the best looking guy there a Chad. Most are just normies/ Chadlites with professional looking pictures.

Obviously women aren't anything special either.
Are you some PSL faggot? Everyone there is good looking.

Weird. Must be a coincidence.

the worst looking ones (which are still around HTN) look rich and tall, the best looking are chads. if you think most of them are below chadlite you have had either too much or too little time spent on lookism forums
Nigga look again.
They're literally HTNs with good photos:

Chad1
Chad2
Chad3
Chad4
Chad6

Unless this guy is 10 feet tall idk what the fuck he's doing on here:
Chad5

Last edited:

OK, so PSL faggot, then.

I never said that they're bad looking. I said that for being THE MOST SWIPED RIGHT MEN OUT OF MILLIONS I expected way more.
Bluepilled beyond the beyond

All these men are white chads

Reddit cuck iq

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
First guy is a borderline Chad. Mulatto guy might be. The rest are Chadlites or below. I'm not sure why i'm bothering to reply to you. It's obvious from your posts you're either very young, a troll or a genuine 70 IQ individual.

I never said that they're bad looking. I said that for being THE MOST SWIPED RIGHT MEN OUT OF MILLIONS I expected way more.

First guy is a borderline Chad. Mulatto guy might be. The rest are Chadlites or below. I'm not sure why i'm bothering to reply to you. It's obvious from your posts you're either very young, a troll or a genuine 70 IQ individual.
What is a chad then

Go ahead post an actual chad

did you really think gigastacies and gigachads would have tinder accounts? they can get laid every night just by going somewhere.

That is a giga chad. They are basically non existant and are actually probably mogged by statusmaxxed and money maxxed regular chads
He looks less impressive in other pictures.
A Gigachad would be someone like Dolph Lundgren.

did you really think gigastacies and gigachads would have tinder accounts? they can get laid every night just by going somewhere.
This is probably true as well.

True gigachads and gigastacies are already fucking every night. They dont need online dating

Ah yes, because normal women can't get laid "just by going somewhere".

He looks less impressive in other pictures.
A Gigachad would be someone like Dolph Lundgren.
Tbh it seems like this whole debate is around semantics of what = chad or gigachad

Theyre all chad so w/e

Ah yes, because normal women can't get laid "just by going somewhere".
they don't want to just fuck anyone, the point is that they have high standards. they're on tinder to find chads. it's much harder for them to find chads irl, it's why dating was easier pre-tinder in the first place.

they don't want to just fuck anyone, the point is that they have high standards. they're on tinder to find chads. it's much harder for them to find chads irl, it's why dating was easier pre-tinder in the first place.
So why would Gigastacies not be on Tinder? Why would Chads (who can get laid with whoever they want) be on Tinder while Gigachads (who can also get laid with whoever they want) not be?
Ever heard of diminishing returns?

So why would Gigastacies not be on Tinder? Why would Chads (who can get laid with whoever they want) be on Tinder while Gigachads (who can also get laid with whoever they want) not be?
Ever heard of diminishing returns?
gigastacies and gigachads are usually models or actors, or otherwise statusmaxxed. those who aren't have a bigger version of tinder by just being on social media at all, they'll never not have a partner or frequent casual sex. regular chads and stacies can be the same sometimes, but this is the difference between the best looking guys in your school and a world-famous actor mind you, regular chads and stacies greatly outnumber their giga versions, so its simple statistics things turn out this way. i realise the definitions aren't super clear, but you should have an idead of what i mean by now.
:feelstastyman: wait what was the point you were making again? you underestimated most of those guys's looks (i initially thought you were a PSL super high standards dude, but you're that except you think faces that aren't ultra masculine aren't attractive to women, it's more about facial harmony and shit. K-POP twinks have millions of women that want their children).
are you trying to say women don't actually have high standards (even though, as i said not a single man there is below a 5 and usually the 5-6 have a lot of compensation)?

Highly suspicious list imo, probably those profiles were picked out of a hat.

If there's any truth to it probably these were the guys that pumped the most money into Tinder boosts etc. Use your head.

gigastacies and gigachads are usually models or actors, or otherwise statusmaxxed. those who aren't have a bigger version of tinder by just being on social media at all, they'll never not have a partner or frequent casual sex. regular chads and stacies can be the same sometimes, but this is the difference between the best looking guys in your school and a world-famous actor mind you, regular chads and stacies greatly outnumber their giga versions, so its simple statistics things turn out this way. i realise the definitions aren't super clear, but you should have an idead of what i mean by now.
:feelstastyman: wait what was the point you were making again? you underestimated most of those guys's looks (i initially thought you were a PSL super high standards dude, but you're that except you think faces that aren't ultra masculine aren't attractive to women, it's more about facial harmony and shit. K-POP twinks have millions of women that want their children).
are you trying to say women don't actually have high standards (even though, as i said not a single man there is below a 5 and usually the 5-6 have a lot of compensation)?
Not every Gigachad is a model. Most of those men aren't even as good looking as I saw in my times catfishing as a woman in small cities.
I personally know Chads that mog all those subhumans to death.

The only women after k-pop twinks are gooks and 14 year old, fat American blue-haired lesbian.
You think a college Stacy at the gym wearing tight yoga pants goes home and fingers herself to ching chong music? Get real.
Women's standards aren't as high as people here make them out to be, no.
Obviously "most swiped right guys" aren't going to be 5s. They should look better than they do though.

Highly suspicious list imo, probably those profiles were picked out of a hat.

If there's any truth to it probably these were the guys that pumped the most money into Tinder boosts etc. Use your head.
This. As soon as I bought Tinder gold, my 1'7 curry janitor catfish started matching with sorority Stacys.

Waste of time for below average men, glad I never wasted my time on online dating.