Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Tinder is not real life"

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
lol @ you if you seriously believe this, just because a foid doesnt use tinder and spends time at school/college/work around 5-6/10 normal faggots doesnt mean she is going to settle down for one, foids have access to chad in places you and me never went to or even know exist and their daily routine isnt ldar + go outside only when you have to

I heard that once a real woman met a real Chad through tinder and they had real sex which resulted in real consequences in the real world. But maybe it's just a rumor.

ENY9HD1VAAARqlg

Foids are always Chad adjacent, Tinder or not.

Millions of foids and a few chads/chadlites are hooking up via tinder but the sex they have is not real theory.

Sex is not real life. Relationships aren't real life. Competition isn't real life. Just self improve until you die alone.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If you live in a rural environment and spend 24/7, 7-days a week on a farm, Tinder is the ONLY reality. It never began for autistic manlet farmercels as myself.

All the young people left the countryside in the “brain drain” starting in WWI.

Every foid has tried Tinder. I saw a religious one who sings in the church on tinder. It's a free app and foids love their phones, there's no reason not to try it.

Every website is a dating app to foids. Foids aren't using their phones for anything other than making themselves more available to chad. Jesus christ can you imagine being that narcissistic?

Tinder isn't real life, bars aren't real life, our lives aren't real life. Reddit, therapy and self improvement are real lfie

lol @ you if you seriously believe this, just because a foid doesnt use tinder and spends time at school/college/work around 5-6/10 normal faggots doesnt mean she is going to settle down for one, foids have access to chad in places you and me never went to or even know exist and their daily routine isnt ldar + go outside only when you have to
Kek’d at you nailing my daily routine down.
Tinder isn't real life, bars aren't real life, our lives aren't real life. Reddit, therapy and self improvement are real lfie
:soy: :soy: :soy:

truth is not real to them jfl

If Tinder is not real life then nor is Incels.

I heard that once a real woman met a real Chad through tinder and they had real sex which resulted in real consequences in the real world. But maybe it's just a rumor.
Foids are always Chad adjacent, Tinder or not.
:what::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

but tbh, imagine believing that tinder is not real life shit in 2021, even for a normie thats too low iq
Millions of foids and a few chads/chadlites are hooking up via tinder but the sex they have is not real theory.
Sex is not real life. Relationships aren't real life. Competition isn't real life. Just self improve until you die alone.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
If you live in a rural environment and spend 24/7, 7-days a week on a farm, Tinder is the ONLY reality. It never began for autistic manlet farmercels as myself.

All the young people left the countryside in the “brain drain” starting in WWI.
Every foid has tried Tinder. I saw a religious one who sings in the church on tinder. It's a free app and foids love their phones, there's no reason not to try it.
Every website is a dating app to foids. Foids aren't using their phones for anything other than making themselves more available to chad. Jesus christ can you imagine being that narcissistic?
Kek’d at you nailing my daily routine down.

:soy: :soy: :soy:
truth is not real to them jfl
If Tinder is not real life then nor is Incels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszHnVzSTg8

I hate hearing the whole nonsense about how online dating isn’t reflective of real life from women — yes, it is.

The same split you see there happens in speed dating too and definitely occurs irl.

Even if Tinder isn't real life (which it is) foids still find over 80% of males unattractive and chad still gets most of the foids while is difficult even if your an average male because of foids rising standards and exposure to chad.
Graph

Also much more dating is happening online and even if you get a foid in real life, she can easily cheat on you with chad while if you're chad, foids will let you do anything to them.
Hzvf4sh4iei31

Last edited:
Even if Tinder isn't real life (which it is) foids still find 80% of males unattractive
The number is way above 90%. Foids find attractive around 0.5 - 10% of men depending how exposed she is to Chads. Your OKCuckit picture proves it. 0% of men are "most attractive" before the eyes of foids.