Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is real life

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
If you post a selfie on tinder and get no matches you know where you stand and should probably give up. Tinder is the most accurate rating system :feelsrope:I’ve gotten like 2 matches on tinder ever

Tinder is not real life, and incels that say that are retards

true but bluepilled cucks will still deny this and tell you that its coincidence that only chads are desired on dating apps. But truth is that tinder shows how unrestricted wicked foid sexuality works out :blackpill:

Is the most scientific and unbias proof of your ugliness.

For example, I used to compare myself with other guys (workmates) and I used to consider myself "not that ugly" but always puzzled my why said guys were useful with women and I don't.

Until I saw their tinder they had a lot of matches and I don't. The only conclusion I could reach was that In fact, I was ugly (very)

If you post a selfie on tinder and get no matches you know where you stand and should probably give up. Tinder is the most accurate rating system :feelsrope:I’ve gotten like 2 matches on tinder ever
NO SHIT NIGGER

Tinder isn't real life.
Well Amazon isn't real life either, but that didn't stop it from killing like half the retail.

Tinder isn't real life.
Well Amazon isn't real life either, but that didn't stop it from killing like half the retail.

And it corroborates other long standing evidence such as clubs charging entry to men but never to holes.

tinder isnt real life bro all the women who use it dont actually exist bro:soy:

Tinder is more real than real life in real life

I've never signed up to one of these services but I bet I'd get 0 matches. If I can't stand looking at my own photos, who knows how foids would feel when they see them. And I agree - if that's how they feel about the way I look online, that's also how they feel about me in real life unless I have a hypergigachad voice with which to somehow make up for my looks.

I can literally swipe right indiscriminately and endlessly for an hour or two and get no matches.

Except occasionally as in once every several months, I match with a morbidly obese landwhale or a tranny.

And indeed in real life, foids dont notice me at all whatsoever or if they do, they treat me horribly. As in they put on their bitchy queen attitudes or just act passive aggressive or sometimes outright hostile.

Last edited:
tinder isnt real life bro all the women who use it dont actually exist bro:soy:
Tinder is more real than real life in real life
I can literally swipe right indiscriminately and endlessly for an hour or two and get no matches.

Except occasionally as in once every several months, I match with a morbidly obese landwhale or a tranny.

And indeed in real life, foids dont notice me at all whatsoever or if they do, they treat me horribly. As in they put on their bitchy queen attitudes or just act passive aggressive or sometimes outright hostile.
Indeed it is