Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder now has a personality detector according to IT, it gets ugly guys laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Yknow tinder?That app where you see a picture and either swipe left or right based on the picture. Well an "Ugly guy" claims to have 30 matches in one day and laid several times(no screenshot of matches). Well I guess my beliefs and an actual study using actual tinder data proving otherwise have been debunked. Thanks IT for the education, i will use this as solid proof to educate other incels.

View: https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hprajo/incel_cant_handle_an_ugly_man_getting_success_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Cope. The cuck prolly went whale hunting.

The retardation of plebbitor subhumans never ceases to amaze me

Gaslighting. I laugh when I see comments like this from IT, there is no grounding in reality or scientific analysis. We have the experience and we have the data. There is a massive social problem in the west where the distribution of attraction is unequal. In a OKCUPID experiment, men found 67% of women attractive, whereas women found only 7% of men attractive. Is this a man problem, a female problem, or a societal problem?

If you said female and societal problem - ca ching! Incels are a result of this unequal attractional wealth distribution. It seems all we ever hear from media and women is that its 'percieved' and all in our heads. Gaslighting at its purest.

Lets put it this way - imagine that we were all wrong and we were starting to get laid from women, the forum itself would lose members, but yet we have high retention rates.

Last edited:
I thought Tinder had a new feature that IncelTears was calling a "personality detector."

Everything in that thread is a lie.

Ah yes, tinder's new bullshit detector, made and patented by IT themselves

i bet this faggot never had this success on tinder. my friend is literally a fucking normie, and he only got 2 matches (which took long time) and they didn't respond when he messaged. the highest he ever got was 8 likes. and no, don't say it's his personality because he's a typical bluepilled normie. he has no idea that i am on this forum. and i know this is anecdotal but still, i am sure this represents many guys

if this faggot wants to convince us that he got 30+ matches in one day (which is extremely difficult to do maybe impossible) then let's see his tinder profile, why doesn't he actually show it?

i bet this fag is lying. just another r/thathappened shit

Anything is possible if you lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back