Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tinder planning on adding height verification to stop "height fishing"

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★

Heightpill takes no mercy. Tinder flat out admits that height DOES matter and have added a feature to stop "height fishing" manlets and tindercels on suicide watch once they release this.

There's a rumor that this is an April Fool's joke. But with the way the world is going, I wouldn't be surprised.

There's a rumor that this is an April Fool's joke. But with the way the world is going, I wouldn't be surprised.
For the sake of those that use tinder, I hope it's fake.

Doesn't effect chad. If you are not chad you can't use tinder anyways.

It does not make sense for tinder to do this, more than 80% of its male users are unattractive to most of the females there and they pay to get a boost. Women already deny you because of your height now with this update betas will jus leave and bankrupt tinder. This might actually be a good thing, with tinder gone maybe the sexual market can fix itself again

It does not make sense for tinder to do this, more than 80% of its male users are unattractive to most of the females there and they pay to get a boost. Women already deny you because of your height now with this update betas will jus leave and bankrupt tinder. This might actually be a good thing, with tinder gone maybe the sexual market can fix itself again
Good point, maybe only good can come from this update. Even if tinder does add this and it goes to shit, foids/betas will flock to other dating related sites to find someone.

Good point, maybe only good can come from this update. Even if tinder does add this and it goes to shit, foids/betas will flock to other dating related sites to find someone.
Perhaps but tinder has always been mainstream for the masses, yes they could all disperse to other sites but I think online dating will lose its steam for at least a couple of years if tinder gets shutdown

Before april 1st? They basically admitted that height matters even if it is a joke.
Yes, retard.
It’s coming soon i.e April 1st.
And what they really showed is how it’s okay to laugh at the expense of less genetically gifted men. Imagine the outrage on twiiter if they joked about adding a weight verification function #tindercanceled :soy:

Last edited:
i want them to also add a weight verication and age verification

It has to be fake, how could they check that

Even if its an april 1st joke, roasties will get mad and in the end it will be added. And (((they))) know it.

^ Are you this forum's serial spammer?

With the way online dating is I'm not surprised.

Yes, retard.
It’s coming soon i.e April 1st.
And what they really showed is how it’s okay to laugh at the expense of less genetically gifted men. Imagine the outrage on twiiter if they joked about adding a weight verification function #tindercanceled :soy:
With the way online dating is I'm not surprised.

I don't think it is.
Yeah but it'll hurt their business in the end since chad doesn't need to pay for tinder plus, so in a sense I'm glad they're doing this (assuming its not a joke) since it'll hopegully kill tinder quicker.
Let it all burn...

what about weight ver--- oh of course, that would be "sexist"

How the fuck will they even know? I could stand next to a shallow heighted building, stretch the picture a bit, and it'll show me as 6'8. That's why I think this whole thing is bullshit.

a joke in 2019, reality in 2020

I assume this is bs as there is no requirement to put your height in a tinder profile

Let's laugh at genetically inferior men everyone ha ha ha fucking manlets frauding their height to avoid being discarded as trash,we need to put a stop to that because we want people to be honest.

We'll never add make up filters though because that would be sexist.

a joke in 2019, reality in 2020

they can use phone apps to do augmented reality, project virtual 3d objects into a video stream, and recognize and modify faces

of course they can make you aim a phone at your face to confirm it's you, then make you aim it at the rest of your body and use that to calculate your height, then put some blue checkmark next to your height field if you did that.
just get some zuckerberg faggot to write the algorithm.

and it's not "evil" and "mean" because it's not gatekeeping, just a verification...Height-Verified

I assume this is bs as there is no requirement to put your height in a tinder profile

Just the fact that they can joke about this with little to no backlash shows you the state of the west right now.Just casually saying fuck men under a certain height and a horde of roastie sluts cheers them for it.

Fuck this height bullshit tbh.
It's the kikes man

I wouldn't either, with the state of our society the most insane things occur.

Doesn’t effect incel: lanlketcel still permaVirgin
Doesn’t effect chad: 5’8 chad still slaying as usual

Seems like a normie problem

I wouldn't either, with the state of our society the most insane things occur.
Hell, Trump is President
pepetrump.png

You don’t like Trump?
The contrary. I just find it insane he was elected, especially given the circumstances. I feel like we're living in an alternate reality.

The contrary. I just find it insane he was elected, especially given the circumstances. I feel like we're living in an alternate reality.

Ah, I know what you mean. It shocked the whole country, especially with most of the media saying how Hillary had a significant advantage over Trump for so long.

Ah, I know what you mean. It shocked the whole country, especially with most of the media saying how Hillary had a significant advantage over Trump for so long.
It really gave me hope at a time when I was the most hopeless.