Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tinder roasties can now totally filter out short men

social media and women liberation was a mistake

6'2 lmao

I wish that this would wake up men but this probably won't, anothe example of how Tinder takes advantage of desperate and lonely men.

Is this real? The height thing is reprehensible but not surprising but the pay to override just takes this to a new level

Imagine all the incels in denial willing to pay that. :feelsclown:

Is this real? The height thing is reprehensible but not surprising but the pay to override just takes this to a new level
Maybe not but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was real.

holy fucking brutal. This is fucking beyond brutal and as a manlet it hit me hard than anything i've seen the past month.

This can't be real lol.

Tinder did introduce height recently but it doesn't pop up like that. And I don't know if women can filter based on it or not.

This can't be real lol.

Tinder did introduce height recently but it doesn't pop up like that. And I don't know if women can filter based on it or not.
Agree. I'm 5'4" over

Meme account. Chill

Another reason to not use tinder :feelscry:

is there a weight and cup size filter for men too?

If you pay 9,99$ you can however still message the roasties :feelsclown: welcome to body positivity 2023

View: https://x.com/soren_iverson/status/1712105775940669621?s=20

Tinder exists to rape men financially match group sees men as little piggies who need to be stripped of their cash, course they skirt a fine line till they give up so they slowly bring out new ways to fuck you out of your money. I despise the whores on that platform and the men who rape other men financially. The world is atomized and men don't care about men there is no fraternity among boys either. Whores invade male spaces and men seek to take advantage of other men

Also filter by maximum size of fesikh

6'2 lmao

I wish that this would wake up men but this probably won't, anothe example of how Tinder takes advantage of desperate and lonely men.
"Waking up" will lead them to a really bleak reality. One that none of them want to even consider.
You could tell the average manlet to his face that 90% of women don't even consider him human, which is objectively true, and they will choose the ignorance is bliss path.

Men outnumber women 4:1 on Tinder. So women can easily select for top 25% of men. Top quarter of zoomers/millennials in most western countries would be around 6'2. Somewhere in Netherlands they can probs even get away with 6'4 minimum, and the really good looking ones even as high as 6'7.

Tinder exists to rape men financially match group sees men as little piggies who need to be stripped of their cash, course they skirt a fine line till they give up so they slowly bring out new ways to fuck you out of your money. I despise the whores on that platform and the men who rape other men financially. The world is atomized and men don't care about men there is no fraternity among boys either. Whores invade male spaces and men seek to take advantage of other men
Sub 6 Men are essentially second class citizens.

Any woman desiring man taller than 5' deserves rapey rapey needful :society:

"Waking up" will lead them to a really bleak reality. One that none of them want to even consider.
You could tell the average manlet to his face that 90% of women don't even consider him human, which is objectively true, and they will choose the ignorance is bliss path.
Yeah but if there is a mass awakening then mass change would happen, however blackpilling normies is a fruitless endeavor, the kikes just want hopeful slaves.

Sub 6 Men are essentially second class citizens.
Couldn't have said it better myself. A literal underclass of people, who are so societally oppressed, they don't even know they are due to gaslighting.

Dating apps are a Jewish ploy to make men hate themselves and waste their money.

Isn't this fake?

Dating apps are only good for catfishing

And people think women deserve rights?

I've been saying this for years and years, but nobody outside of the incel community listens to me

rampant ultra-hypergamy out in the open JFL kek :feelskek::dafuckfeels:
absolute meta-blackpill, people will never wake up
the-dystopia-never-end-pill

Good. If they filter out men under 6’3 ethnic then the higher the chance they will soon lose all their rights :feelskek:

But becky told me if I'm confident and funny enough women would be all over me:feels:
tall-short-man-vector-illustration-flat-style_362838-339.jpg
Confident and funny manlets have friends.

They rarely ever get any besides that.

Well I guess it would save me time.

I saw a guy here harping on about men having unrealistic beauty standards from foids. I don't even feel like blaming foids or tinder anymore.