Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder tip to increase your matches

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
There's a pattern here, I just can't quite put my finger on it...
Oh right all the guys in the "bad" category are average guys while all the dudes in the "good" category are 8+/10 chads.
Why do females do this? Why can't they just skip all the bullshit and say it outright that looks are the most important thing in online dating?

Tinder tips to increase your matches:

1. Be female
2. Be Chad

It is just brutal that femoids dont need any of this.
They just need to exis- No! They can be 2d and they will have massive following.

Don't be ethnic?

Edit: Missed the Tyrone at 5 and the change at 19.

Don't be curry?

JFL if you think Chad ponders any of this crap

I see another pattern. Most of the advice is contradictory. "No topless shots! Except for when you can have topless shots. No shots of drinking! Unless you look good enough to drink."

Lol. I actually read the first line before spotting it.

Oh man I didn't even realize this gem
>There is a subtle but important difference between pride and arrogance
Yeah just like there is a difference between being creepy and confident: LOOKS

13: "No topless photos"
19 and 20: topless chad... oh and 13 too: ...unless you are chad.

Screenshot 20190922 174118
The dogpill is strong with this one

JFL @ #18: Pretend to be genuine

Tinder sucks, no teen girls

Beta men are just as primpy and pussy as femasites.

Theres nothing you can do to get matches as a male on dating apps besides being naturally default 8/10 in looks.

All the tips really just translate to "be Chad"

I have an Android so my photos always shit. Failed on step 0

Bad: Slavic ogre
Good: Nordic looking pretty boy

There is only 1 tip to increase matches, be or become Chad.

Maybe the creator thought of it as a subliminal blackpill

Putting in effort so that some ungrateful person can compare you to other men. It's disgusting.

This one seems pretty honest

But it's a contradiction. Anything is allowed if you look good enough, but that's not what this chart is trying to say. This chart is trying to say shirtlessness and drinking is a bad look period. But then goes back on it when the man is attractive enough.

Just be Chad theory

Jfl at tendar! Lol.

Infographic --> "No topless photos"

infographic proceeds to have at least 5 chad topless photos as example of a good profile

tinder is pure ropefuel i stay away from that

This is decently blackpilled actually. They flat out say that the more attractive you are the more rules you can break.

IDK why filthy incels exist, all you have to do is work on yourself and have a good personality! :soy:

I'd have thought it was made on purpose, as a joke, but this is too "well done" in order to make it fake.

I cannot fathom how someone can put up this shit without realizing the "goods" are ALWAYS attractive guys and the "bads" are ugly guys.

Cope tips.
I had a friend Chadfishing using an "unprofessional" selfie of a shirtless young Chad once, and he still had lots of matches and foids messaging him first.