Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tired 24/7. You too?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
From the moment I wake up to the time I go to sleep, I'm tired/sleepy AF but I take minimum 45 mins to fall asleep. I dream a lot I think that's bad too. I literally don't know what it feels like to NOT feel tired.

I don't exercise because what's the fucking point and also I'm tired. I'm skinny but have fat belly.

Can this really be it for the next decades? I won't ever get a gf (literally 0% chance*, even in SEA) and if I want to survive I need to wage-slave.

*I'm a literal 1/10 at best, if you asked one million random people I'd average less than 0.5/10 ("4" being "below average", "5" being "meh, very average") --- I'd bet everything I have on that.

How much you sleep per night ?

Also what about going ER ?

I only get tired when I'm around people

Also what about going ER ?
Soon
DOLKRdrUQAAE366

no pusssy no energy no life

I'm always tired.

Maybe you wake up at night often or have iron deficiency
Yes I have a condition where I make load
noises at night. Talk about having a gf: that would freak her out. I don’t notice it but it makes you tired. It’s rare and badly researched so I’m looking for a cure myself

Iron deficiency, good idea but no, I got tested on that.

A lot of conditions can cause this. Some diet issue is the most likely culprit, however it could also be possible to fix this with proper exercise or sun exposure. Sleep amount and quality is not something to be overlooked, you might well need more than the standard 8 hours. Progressive sleep deprivation will hardly do you any good, personally I require more than 10 hours a day. As for the diet, try diversifiyng it and make sure you dont consume too many carbohydrates, that shit will fuck you up pretty good. The official food pyramid is a lie.

Last edited:
From the moment I wake up to the time I go to sleep, I'm tired/sleepy AF but I take minimum 45 mins to fall asleep. I dream a lot I think that's bad too. I literally don't know what it feels like to NOT feel tired.
Me neither... I have a sleep phobia, so I barely sleep. Like 4 hours everyday.
I don't exercise because what's the fucking point and also I'm tired. I'm skinny but have fat belly.
That's my body type too... Skinny-fat.
Can this really be it for the next decades? I won't ever get a gf (literally 0% chance*, even in SEA) and if I want to survive I need to wage-slave.
Yes. And niggas like us have it worst, because normal people can wage-slave, and then hang out with their friends in the weekends, or come back to their girlfriend everyday...
*I'm a literal 1/10 at best, if you asked one million random people I'd average less than 0.5/10 ("4" being "below average", "5" being "meh, very average") --- I'd bet everything I have on that.
You just need a better personality and read some feminist theory. You will be okay.

A lot of conditions can cause this. Some diet issue is the most likely culprit, however it could also be possible to fix this with proper exercise or sun exposure. Sleep amount and quality is not something to be overlooked, you might well need more than the standard 8 hours. Progressive sleep deprivation will hardly do you any good, personally I require more than 10 hours a day. As for the diet, try diversifiyng it and make sure you dont consume too many carbohydrates, that shit fall fuck you up pretty good. The official food pyramid is a lie.
Thanks!

I’m 100% sure many factors influence my tiredness. Bad diet (bc ”what’s the point of eating healthy? I’m fucked anyway“), depression, bad sleep quality, and not exercising enough (again, what’s the point?).

Thanks!

I’m 100% sure many factors influence my tiredness. Bad diet (bc ”what’s the point of eating healthy? I’m fucked anyway“), depression, bad sleep quality, and not exercising enough (again, what’s the point?).
The point is to make your remaining time in this realm as least miserable as possible. True commitment to make positive changes in your life despite the rejection by society will do you good.

Drink coffee..and you will have the opposite problem

take vitamin d supplies, eat fish, dont get too much caffeine, start exercising

Ya, sometimes, it feels awful.

Physically i'm good
Mentally it's more complicated

I relate to this post, recently I was feeling the same but lately I have not felt like this idk why it comes and goes.

I feel like if I cuddled with a girl, it would give me an unimaginable rest and its like I am restless without it, normies would think I am crazy to suggest this but I reckon I would feel amazingly rested if I could cuddle on a bed with a foid