Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of seeing homeless men all the time

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
In my life I have only seen 3 homeless women, 3. While I have seen thousands of homeless men sleeping on the street and benches because they have no shelters to go to. If you’re a woman it’s not even possible to be homeless because there will always be a sugar daddy to take you in.

So if you ever spot a homeless woman you know they are scamming simps that would throw endless cash in their face but spit at a guy trying to sleep in his car. How anyone can see this and think there’s misogyny in society is completely beyond my comprehension.

The power of brainwashing is disgusting.

Matrix wouldn't allow women to live in mud n shit, you need to cope with the matrix. Become low inhib and abolish moral, basically just assholemax until you're happy at which point you can piss off all normies by just existing

True, tbh, I ignore most foids seeking attention when 99.999999% could easily find a desperate sub 5 willing to take them in regardless of their attractiveness; they need to fix their personality and take a shower if they want to stop being homeless. :feelsthink:

I have never seen a homeless woman

haha, i live in one of the meccas of homelessness

the depravity i see on a day to day basis...

The liberals here in SF are sick sadistic fucks. They actually wanna have safe injection sites to enable the homeless to stay in their situation of daily suffering.

Women are playing life on easy mode

Genuinely only just realised I've literally never seen a homeless women before

Doesn't surprise me though

I seen 1 homeless woman in my life of hundres of hundreds

Women can make money by literally showing their tits and doing nothing else. If they're clever, they don't have to do even that. A homeless woman is literally low IQ.

The only homeless foids I ever see in California have serious drug problems.

In my life I have only seen 3 homeless women, 3. While I have seen thousands of homeless men sleeping on the street and benches because they have no shelters to go to. If you’re a woman it’s not even possible to be homeless because there will always be a sugar daddy to take you in.

So if you ever spot a homeless woman you know they are scamming simps that would throw endless cash in their face but spit at a guy trying to sleep in his car. How anyone can see this and think there’s misogyny in society is completely beyond my comprehension.

The power of brainwashing is disgusting.
"Male oppression and patriarchy rules society, women are oppressed!"

Meanwhile the poorest most oppressed population of all society is mostly men in majority, it's so tiresome. :feelsjuice:

The only homeless foids I ever see in California have serious drug problems.
And they don't remain homeless long because either they have relatives or they acquire boyfriends very quickly. A majority of homeless females actually are older women who are either disabled or struggling to survive on SSI and retirement, the vast majority of homeless people are predominantly younger or older men, sad but true. :feelsjuice: