Serious To all my fellow Wageslaves: On average - What percentage of effort do you put into your work?

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★
16d 7h 44m
If I had to honestly rate my performance considering my lowest productive day and average day and highest productive day I would honestly say I give my job about 60-65% of my full attention and hard work. Just a slightly bit more than half so I'm considered an above-average worker but not enough for me to ever be put in charge of anything.

Why do I post about this topic now?
Two weeks ago I had my employee evaluation. Turns out I'm more productive working from home. Also turns out management wants me to train in additional things because I am meeting all my quotas so they are adding additional quotas as a reward I guess? Now I'm in the middle of training and bored as shit and hate that my other coworkers aren't doing this because they aren't fucking productive enough to be blessed with this new training. FUCK!!!!

D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
115d 16h 20m
wagies gtfih

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★
49d 7h 41m
I’m a cashier so how much more can you do than scan something. When I’m working at a self checkout though there is a lot more you can do and I notice quite a few people are lazier than me. But it’s a low entry job so who really cares how much effort goes into it.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
★★
75d 15h 1m
If I had to honestly rate my performance considering my lowest productive day and average day and highest productive day I would honestly say I give my job about 60-65% of my full attention and hard work. Just a slightly bit more than half so I'm considered an above-average worker but not enough for me to ever be put in charge of anything.

Why do I post about this topic now?
Two weeks ago I had my employee evaluation. Turns out I'm more productive working from home. Also turns out management wants me to train in additional things because I am meeting all my quotas so they are adding additional quotas as a reward I guess? Now I'm in the middle of training and bored as shit and hate that my other coworkers aren't doing this because they aren't fucking productive enough to be blessed with this new training. FUCK!!!!
From 0% when I am demotivated to 100%. My job is sometimes my source of suicidefuel, but also something that prevents me from roping. I am sometimes a very diligent worker, sometimes not. I always oscillate between a great level of fascination/diligency and boredom/ignorance. I am however very shitty when it comes to doing things with my bare hands due to having motoric problems. If I lost my job/studies, I would kms - ded srs.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 18h 5m
Never put 100% effort into it else they will give you 100% more work to do and then your 100% becomes 50%.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 22h 27m
Just be half fast!

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
93d 23h 29m
Yes, around 50-60% is what they deserve. Not more.

Deleted member 29003

Deleted member 29003

You can't get out of the game
-
23d 16h 10m
Enough to get customers in and out as QUICK as possible. Effort wise theirs no raise in site and I only slave for the health insurance tbh so fuck cucking hard for nothing.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
-
95d 6h 7m
commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Admiral
★★★★
15d 14h 56m
This is an interesting question - we get put under pressure where I work to deliver results. If we have a problem on a production line it has to be sorted - bosses will notice if our quota is down. Then they get up our arse - on the other hand other jobs you can get away with slacking on or citing difficulties or claiming I was on a breakdown or planned maintenance.

I'd say I put in 60% effort - some things I put 100% into but by doing that it keeps the bosses off my back and means I can slack off 40% of the time. Like over Christmas I was in charge of 2 weeks of planned maintenance on our furnace and plating line. Some stuff was absolutely critical and simply had to be ready but me and the guys sat down and agreed what we were going to do and we decided to ignore some items and claim "difficulties" on our main jobs. We can get over time to fix some of them at Easter. Others get kicked into the long grass.

Some nights I just don't feel it and put 10% effort in - I think the fact when it matters the bosses see I fixed it quick and put the work in keeps them distracted.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 9h 21m
40%, and then sometimes amp up if needed.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Overlord
★★★★★
56d 22h 19m
65-75%
since my job requires me to pay very close attention to lots of details

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
23d 6h 57m
The bare minimum. Just enough to not get into problems with my superior.