Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the high schoolers on this forum

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Enjoy high school because school is the easiest years of your life as bad as it may seem it gets a lot harder after high school cherish these years cause once it’s gone you can’t get it back adulthood is tough on everybody however if you’re an unattractive male or an outcast life is gonna beat you down and as your on the ground begging for mercy life won’t let up itll just give you more punishment once you get back up

Yeah, that's why I find it so hilarious when the highschool kids of this forum are whining and bitching about their life, I mean, lmao, wait until adulthood hits you.

Even though it's not all bad, you gain quite some freedom as an adult.

I'm 27. I felt hopelessly behind at 16. Sure from our perspective they can do a lot more than we can now.
If we travelled in ti.e to our younger bodies then many of us would find a way to impress some teen unless giga retarded. Truecels are minority you know it.
Participating in these forums might be damaging for youngcel, but at the same time I hate retards so I don't care. For some on the other hand its over and they know it. Its not like 15 is some dumb baby.

No way, im too cowardly to do anything other than lock myself in my room 24 hours a day.

Yeah, that's why I find it so hilarious when the highschool kids of this forum are whining and bitching about their life, I mean, lmao, wait until adulthood hits you.

This is bluepilled a 15 yo trucel has it way worse than a 25 yo normalfag

every part of life is terrible as inkler. at least in adulthood you can have money and copes

It is sad, highschool is very sad, to connect to specific people, a genuine connection... Something never possible

It is sad, highschool is very sad, to connect to specific people, a genuine connection... Something never possible
Exactly the reason I dropped out. High school in 2022 as a socially-awkward short male is a death sentence, basically nobody said a word to me.

You had connections is highschool?

Rot your teeth buddy

If you have friends in high school then yes cherish it, because you'll probably lose them after graduation.

If you're a friendless loser however, then it's just torture, and you're better off as an adult. Though it will still suck, it's just much easier to cope.

This is bluepilled a 15 yo trucel has it way worse than a 25 yo normalfag
Lol. A "15 yo trucel" doesn't exist.
Nobody can tell if he's a trucel or not at the age of 15, because your looks and height can still drastically change over time.
Also: There are plenty of normal sexhavers who only started having sexual experiences at older ages.

Saying "15yo trucel" is as stupid as saying "10 yo trucel" or "5yo trucel" .... at that age you cannot fucking know if a guy will be sexless forever.

Lol. A "15 yo trucel" doesn't exist.
Nobody can tell if he's a trucel or not at the age of 15, because your looks and height can still drastically change over time.
Also: There are plenty of normal sexhavers who only started having sexual experiences at older ages.

Saying "15yo trucel" is as stupid as saying "10 yo trucel" or "5yo trucel" .... at that age you cannot fucking know if a guy will be sexless forever.
Your face and height are fully determined at 15. How the fuck can you be a 2018 user and still believe in this reddit garbage?

Your face and height are fully determined at 15. How the fuck can you be a 2018 user and still believe in this reddit garbage?
LMAO, you can't be serious.
No, your face and height are not fully determined at 15.
I know this first hand because at age 15 I was the smallest in class and at age 18 I heightmogged some guys.
As for facial aesthetics: You just have to watch old yearbook photos and compare them with photos 5 years later.

Enjoy high school because school is the easiest years of your life as bad as it may seem it gets a lot harder after high school cherish these years cause once it’s gone you can’t get it back adulthood is tough on everybody however if you’re an unattractive male or an outcast life is gonna beat you down and as your on the ground begging for mercy life won’t let up itll just give you more punishment once you get back up
-
Hell of a sentence
-