Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy To the left you go

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Annoying "I only date chads because I'm worth the whole world" song always on the radio at the moment.

Imagine the outrage if a man made a song about the mostly fat, ugly or old and used up bitches with multiple kids that are on tinder? Those women still get liked of course and reject most guys.

Last edited:
Even 2pac got backlash for calling lil kim ugly, despite him talking about murdering people throughout the video and making fun of male appearances as well.

Even 2pac got backlash for calling lil kim ugly, despite him talking about murdering people throughout the video and making fun of male appearances as well.

Tupac era, back in my "teen prime" in the 1990's lol. Things are even worse now as we all know.

If women reject short and/or ugly and/or autistic men, it’s just “preferences sweaty”

But if a man doesn’t want to date a fat whale/hambeast or an ugly girl, he’s called a “misogynist”.

But hey, I guess we live in a world of “equality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

If women reject short and/or ugly and/or autistic men, it’s just “preferences sweaty”

But if a man doesn’t want to date a fat whale/hambeast or an ugly girl, he’s called a “misogynist”.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

It doesn't matter if some guys reject them, they still have options. Ironically, most of us or the hoards of bluepilled incel in denial simps. But no, not good-looking enough, not rich enough, not social enough, just not enough for them ever!

Double standards of Soyciety :)