Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To the oneitis cucks

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Your oneitis sees you as a subhuman and if she saw you dying on the sidewalk she would record it and post it online for social media clout. She feels disgust when she sees you and says "is that your bf?" to her friends to make fun of them, because one of them being with you is considered humiliation.

Thanks for reminding me

Your oneitis sees you as a subhuman and if she saw you dying on the sidewalk she would record it and post it online for social media clout. She feels disgust when she sees you and says "is that your bf?" to her friends to make fun of them, because one of them being with you is considered humiliation.
Yeah you’re right brocel and they would let chad bully us while she jacks off to it

26975C12 3AAD 4E51 9AAB 51FC2AAB052F

Yeah you’re right brocel and they would let chad bully us while she jacks off to it
lol the chads in my school would literally go around bullying everyone and woman didn't give af and still obsessed over them. They then would have the audacity to say they're good people. Blood boiling

lol the chads in my school would literally go around bullying everyone and woman didn't give af and still obsessed over them. They then would have the audacity to say they're good people. Blood boiling
Yeah and they say how we are the bad guys like what the actual fuck. I genuinely think these people are fucking retarded and mentally ill

Good remind these cucks how pathetic they are.

I want to rape my oneitis (in GTA)

Good remind these cucks how pathetic they are.
Oneitiscels are pathetic ngl I had one as a kid and never again obsessing over someone is retarded especially when they dont view you as a human.

what do you even know about true oneitiscuckcel love?