Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To you in 5 billion years

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The earth itself has been sending me messages. Ever since I was born. It was the planet itself leading me here. telling me hints that the multiverse has been abusing it by putting us here by nature herself. I have to liberate it. Or else it'll never be free...poor earth. The planet also saw my memories therefore allowed me to control weather and the very tectonic plates as well. I have to liberate earth from humanity. It was just a innocent planet it didn't need any of this

Last edited:
erenyeager

It’s over for schizocels.

Also, nice AoT reference in your title.

It’s over for schizocels
The planet earth has giving me full access to it's power. Not just earth but the planets they will become alive and help me. Eliminate all sentient life within this hellverse. The true power of PATHS. The most universal genocide seen in the multiverse

Last edited:
Take your meds.

Take your meds.
The meds are Jew juice it can whatever it can do but not enter my body as it is free. I am free. We are born free.

True, but the alternative to avoiding meds is losing your mind.
My mind is intact. I am just a deity unlocking hidden memories