Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today i had a dream of being in Japan...

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I was temporarely working there as an undercover FBI agent. What amazed me in the dream, is how nice and polite everyone was there compared to Western countries. Everyone was introverted and polite, and it was such a nice fealing that first time in my life, while walking in the shopping mall, i was surrounded by DECENT people, not by assholes.

In fact, i always liked Asian culture MUCH more than Western culture. I've never been in Asia, so i don't know if my dream is correct...

I was temporarely working there as an undercover FBI agent. What amazed me in the dream, is how nice and polite everyone was there compared to Western countries. Everyone was introverted and polite, and it was such a nice fealing that first time in my life, while walking in the shopping mall, i was surrounded by DECENT people, not by assholes.

In fact, i always liked Asian culture MUCH more than Western culture. I've never been in Asia, so i don't know if my dream is correct...
Sounds like a nice and pleasant dream

that means you went there as a spy

i only have irrational and meaningless dreams
I usually have really bad dreams, usually something bad happens to me in my dreams, or i get some really bad news.

But usually i dont have any dreams at all.

Want to visit Japan and have sex with Japanese femoids