Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based today i i will discuss how energy travels

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
energy is everything when u feel depressed u are instantly putting ur self into a low energy because that is what u preceived and now let me give a example of how energy works when u see two people fighting outside if u stand more than seconds the energy travels towards you and u start feeling angry so basically energy travels 24/7 and we have to know what it is so we can use it on our daily life when battling withlife

energy is everything when u feel depressed u are instantly putting ur self into a low energy because that is what u preceived and now let me give a example of how energy works when u see two people fighting outside if u stand more than seconds the energy travels towards you and u start feeling angry so basically energy travels 24/7 and we have to know what it is so we can use it on our daily life when battling withlife
continue, explain more

The more energy you give the more energy you get. Work is the best play. Movement is key.

Give and ye shall receive lol

based and vril-pilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back