Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I talk to a foid for 10 seconds and she couldnt get chad to rescue her

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I had no option cause I needed to ask something about my job. It was exactly ten seconds she was talking to me and all that time I could see her disgust in her face, cause she couldn't even look at me. But I noticed something else: all the time she was looking at something behind me with that sick desperation I've seen so many times when I talk to foids. She told me what I needed to know and went back to her computer just like that and when I turned around, I saw that a couple of meters there was a guy, not a Chad but certainly mogged me, he was talking to the boss. I realized that whore was trying desperately to communicate with that fucker to come and rescue her from having the torture to speak to a subhuman. You see, when I was bluepilled and tried to talk to girls, they always tried to get someone else to come and take them away from me. This time it didn't work. She was disgusted as fuck and probably her day was ruined. I hope that bitch has nightmares of me tonight.

have an alert.

btw mogs me at talking to foids

I had no option cause I needed to ask something about my job. It was exactly ten seconds she was talking to me and all that time I could see her disgust in her face, cause she couldn't even look at me. But I noticed something else: all the time she was looking at something behind me with that sick desperation I've seen so many times when I talk to foids. She told me what I needed to know and went back to her computer just like that and when I turned around, I saw that a couple of meters there was a guy, not a Chad but certainly mogged me, he was talking to the boss. I realized that whore was trying desperately to communicate with that fucker to come and rescue her from having the torture to speak to a subhuman. You see, when I was bluepilled and tried to talk to girls, they always tried to get someone else to come and take them away from me. This time it didn't work. She was disgusted as fuck and probably her day was ruined. I hope that bitch has nightmares of me tonight.

can relate tbh brutal.

your not entitled to basic decency sweaty :soy: