Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today, I walked around my neighbourhood in a Joker mask

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
And you know what? It was great. Many little kids walking past me smiled and waved, and an old couple said to me 'It's nice to see someone smiling'.

Even though Im dead inside, a part of me felt good to bring some form of joy to others.

Or maybe i'm just losing it, who knows.

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

IMG 20210505 175740

Look at the silly clown, mommy! :feelsclown:

When someone pisses you off next time, you point a pistol at them and say: "You get what you fucking deserve!"

The green subble of hair at the sides looks kinda pathetic.They should have put the 50 cent production cost extra into it

The green subble of hair at the sides looks kinda pathetic.They should have put the 50 cent production cost extra into it
Oh don't worry man, I thought the same as soon as I saw it and just ripped it off.

you got balls ngl

you got balls ngl
Lol, i'm just sick of people reacting negatively to me, because of my face. If doing this means people will treat me better then fuck it.

Lol, i'm just sick of people reacting negatively to me, because of my face. If doing this means people will treat me better then fuck it.
next time walk around in a full joker make up and see the reactions

Absolute mad man :feelsYall:

Have a nice day.

And what about walking around your neighborhood in the Joker's makeup and costume?

And you know what? It was great. Many little kids walking past me smiled and waved, and an old couple said to me 'It's nice to see someone smiling'.

Even though Im dead inside, a part of me felt good to bring some form of joy to others.

View attachment 442631
Based madman

Video or it didn't happen.

XD mogs me badly

View attachment 442631
You should’ve weared new 52 joker mask

Mogs me, my goofy ass would probably end up on someones Insta story or Snap story. Kudos to you

I would get shot if i did that

I wish I could do that, because that's how it literally feels like to be me everyday.
If people are reacting so happily, I would've deemed myself insane.
no, your not losing it brocel.

Lowinhib mogged again

View attachment 442631
lmao that mask looks funny :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Low inhibs me. Also eye area mogs me.