Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is a day to celebrate over degeneracy of the femsects

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I am glad to see how foids are gonna get oppressed when they can't make abortion after being pumped and dumped by tyrone niggers.

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi based as fuck. And whoever illegalized this sin.

I also watched this shit on the news and I was like.... based republicans.
Keep mocking at us you leftards, keep ignoring us, karma will play its role on you repulsive monsters!

Kudos to the conservatives, down to the left cancer!
Long life to brocels :dab:

Already some foidz are making plans to come to leafcuckland to get abortions :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:meaning I will be paying for them :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Cuckadian taxpayers are now literal paypigs for burger skanks

Already some foidz are making plans to come to leafcuckland to get abortions :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:meaning I will be paying for them :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Cuckadian taxpayers are now literal paypigs for burger skanks
Its a good thing let them drain all the governments money dry.

Surely if they are not Canadian citizens they have to pay cash to get their babies killed?

Its a good thing let them drain all the governments money dry.
The government doesn't have any money of its own. All they have is your money. If they get a bit low, they'll just help themselves to more of your money.

The government doesn't have any money of its own. All they have is your money. If they get a bit low, they'll just help themselves to more of your money.
That's perfect let them drain you dry so that when you have nothing left you are more willing to KILL.

Surely if they are not Canadian citizens they have to pay cash to get their babies killed?
Considering we are lorded over by a literal fucking drama teacher who knows what kind of clown concessions he is gonna make.

Atleast if a woman were to give her child up for adoption i could understand more.
But instead they jump to the chase and just kill the fucker lmao. Truly shows you how little a woman cares about life and her actions

Atleast if a woman were to give her child up for adoption i could understand more.
But instead they jump to the chase and just kill the fucker lmao. Truly shows you how little a woman cares about life and her actions
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back