Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today my dad passed away, and my cuck brother could not fucking give us a call because his whore wife doesn't want him to

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
I'm sorry for your loss.

Death to all cucks.

I'm so sorry for your loss bro.

The blackpill:

Your brother isn't being a cuck and he knows very well what he is doing. He cut all his ties with his miserable family, and moved on with his life. Moreover he has sex every night with his currywhore wife.

Your brother is going to get ass raped in divorce court years later and then when he has nothing after his current wife takes it away he'll come crawling back to you remember this shit. I would let this faggot rot on the street. God damn blood over pussy always.
The blackpill:

Your brother isn't being a cuck and he knows very well what he is doing. He cut all his ties with his miserable family, and moved on with his life. Moreover he has sex every night with his currywhore wife.

Lmao reverse cope.
Give it a few years until he gets the divorce raped.

[Moment of silence of for your father...]
May he be raised to Svarga and experience the joy of heavenly curry kingship.
Allahu Akbar

Thanks bro.

Death to cucks.
Give it a few years until he gets the divorce raped.

I am waiting for that moment tbh.
He cut all his ties with his miserable family, and moved on with his life.

Correction: He cut all his ties with his miserable family balls, and moved on with his life and her bull.
I'm so sorry for your loss bro.
thanks bro.
May allah grant him jannah.

Btw, you should find a nice black bull for your cuck brother, a 9" black dick will give both your brother and his whore some good support.
I guess that's why he could not come, finding a nice bull is not that easy, it demands lots of hard work and perseverance.
What a cunt, she prob doesn’t What him to attend the funeral to prevent him from becoming depressed and temporary stop working, which stops her flow of Beta bux

Or may be she send that cuck to find a nice bull for her.
May your dad rest in peace, and I hope your cuck brother gets his balls kicked off by his whore wife.
You need to have balls to get kicked on, he doesn't have any.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back