Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today my mom revealed the REAL reason she forced me to go back to school...

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I turned 30 last year and my parents gave me an ultimatum that I MUST go back to school or I will have to move out and fend for myself. Before that, I spent over 8 years as a NEET after dropping out of college. Last fall my mom sent in an application to a vocational school (nursing program) without my consent. I asked her "why nursing?" and she said something along the lines of "Because nursing is a very lucrative career. There is a shortage of nurses in California so it's really easy to find a job. You'll never have to worry about unemployment even if the economy crashes. Also I know you hate school but this is a relatively short program so you'll be done in no time." I was really mad and annoyed that my parents were forcing me to go back to school, but luckily I adjusted pretty quickly and didn't really mind it anymore a few weeks after starting. It felt nice to get out of the house, be around young people, and feel like more a "normal" person with a routine. I even became good friends with a filipino guy in my class which is cool because I've never really had any male friends. But then the quarantine began two months ago because of corona virus and our classes were moved online. My mom was very upset about it. Every day she would ask me "when are you going back to school in person?? did you hear any news about it??". She was obsessed. Even after I made it clear that we might be online for the rest of the year, she kept asking in such a frantic way. I asked her why she's so obsessed and she said it was because she's worried I won't graduate on time and that I'll be a NEET longer than necessary. I assured her that I WILL graduate on time despite the quarantine. Well today she finally admitted the REAL reason she's been so frantic about quarantine ending and the REAL reason why she forced me to go to nursing school in the first place. Can you guess why???? It's because she thought I would find a wife at nursing school! She said since women outnumber men in nursing schools she thought it would be easy for me to find a GF and that I'd have my pick of the litter. :lul: She also sent me to this school specifically because she knows a lot of filipinos attend this school and she thought I'd meet a nice filipino girl. She said she's SO worried that quarantine won't end until after I graduate and that I won't have a chance to socialize with my female classmates and get a girlfriend. Today she asked me if its possible to socialize with my classmates during our lunchbreaks on zoom. I said no because everyone goes away from their computer during lunch so no one has a chance to talk. She then asked me if there's any way to communicate with any of the girls privately on zoom. I said no because my teacher disabled the private chat function. We can only send messages to the whole class or privately to the host (i.e. the teacher). My mother is very distraught over this.

TL;DR my mother sent me to school to find a wife

No amount of exposure to females will ever help someone who is truly unattractive.

I wish people understood this. Your mom clearly doesn't. She believes you're just single because you've been staying in your room a lot.

Normies don't understand causes and consequences. They'll never ask the right question and wonder why you were a secluded neet in the first place

Last edited:
Brutal shit man
i'm sorry for your mom tell her the truth
Goodbye

Go back to NEET

lmfao. She thinks going into a feminine career path will get you laid
Sorry my guy. Are you white by any chance? seems like your mums blackpilled enough to know about Seamaxxing.

My condolences

lmfao. She thinks going into a feminine career path will get you laid
Sorry my guy. Are you white by any chance?
Noooo, like my username implies I am hapa. Half filipino, half white. I don't really look that Asian though. I'm kind of ambiguous looking. Some people have mistaken me for being hispanic. But regardless of race, I'm ugly as fuck.
Go back to NEET
You know I want to but I've stuck with the program for more than half a year now and have studied hard. I feel like it will have been for nothing. Also, what if my parents really do get sick of my NEET ass at one point and kick me out? I'm not ready to be homeless.

So thugmaxxing wouldn’t help you either hapabro?

What I mean is, are you so bad off appearance wise where cool looking sunglasses, a short buzz cut, tats + some “mean mugging” couldn’t get you ascended?

If not brutal my friend.

I only asked because you said people have mistaken you for being a wetback so I figured maybe you could use that to your advantage somehow.

How did you react when she told you she was hoping you'd find a girl? Did you tell her there's no hope for you?

I feel like I'd tell my mom if that were the case

from now on the worst thing for you is that whenever you study your nursing course you will remember that your mother put you to a goal (find a girlfriend)

Keep your head up, nothing might happen but for sure nothing WILL happen if you've already given up.

Shiiiiiiitttt, I thought the twist was going to be she wants to get fucked by a multitude of dudes off tinder & you being home would make it awkward.

How did you react when she told you she was hoping you'd find a girl? Did you tell her there's no hope for you?

I feel like I'd tell my mom if that were the case
I was honestly shocked when she told me that. I thought she already knew it was over for me. I've been complaining to her that it's over for years, and I've even tried to explain the blackpill to her. I've told her on many occasions that I'm ugly and she doesn't even try to deny it or make me feel better about my looks. She said she sent me here because she knows I have no chance with white girls but that filipino girls have lower standards and that I'd probably have a chance with them, especially since I'm half white (casually admitting the racepill lol). Well she's wrong because filipino girls DON'T have lower standards and just because I'm half white doesn't mean i'm not ugly as shit. She still thinks there is hope for me though and is literally praying that the pandemic ends soon so I can resume class in person and get a GF. jfl

I was honestly shocked when she told me that. I thought she already knew it was over for me. I've been complaining to her that it's over for years, and I've even tried to explain the blackpill to her. I've told her on many occasions that I'm ugly and she doesn't even try to deny it or make me feel better about my looks. She said she sent me here because she knows I have no chance with white girls but that filipino girls have lower standards and that I'd probably have a chance with them, especially since I'm half white (casually admitting the racepill lol). Well she's wrong because filipino girls DON'T have lower standards and just because I'm half white doesn't mean i'm not ugly as shit. She still thinks there is hope for me though and is literally praying that the pandemic ends soon so I can resume class in person and get a GF. jfl
i'm guessing you're a kissless virgin like me. jfl if she thinks you can recover from a lifetime of loneliness and make it

but it shows she cares for you tho :feelsautistic:

So thugmaxxing wouldn’t help you either hapabro?

What I mean is, are you so bad off appearance wise where cool looking sunglasses, a short buzz cut, tats + some “mean mugging” couldn’t get you ascended?

If not brutal my friend.

I only asked because you said people have mistaken you for being a wetback so I figured maybe you could use that to your advantage somehow.
I'm very ugly. Thugmaxxing is not an option. 1) I'm 30 but am very babyfaced. 2) i'm just under 5'7". 3) I have a small frame with narrow shoulders. 4) i have no jaw, no facial definition, no masculine features. my face is objectively a 3/10
i'm guessing you're a kissless virgin like me. jfl if she thinks you can recover from a lifetime of loneliness and make it

but it shows she cares for you tho :feelsautistic:
Yes i'm a 30 year old KHHV. It never began for us!

Fuckin brutal
Nursing and medical endustry is a suifuel for incels everywhere is full of women and you need great communications skills.

Atleast she's trying to help

the problem is all those females have social media so they can easily access better looking men. back before smartphones that strategy might have made sense, but today? zero fucking chance

Noooo, like my username implies I am hapa. Half filipino, half white. I don't really look that Asian though. I'm kind of ambiguous looking. Some people have mistaken me for being hispanic. But regardless of race, I'm ugly as fuck.

You know I want to but I've stuck with the program for more than half a year now and have studied hard. I feel like it will have been for nothing. Also, what if my parents really do get sick of my NEET ass at one point and kick me out? I'm not ready to be homeless.
Don't go NEET if you don't have enough money. First wealthmaxx by whatever means than retire. Surviving on NEETbuxx and parental support is giga stupid. Don't make that mistake and ruin your life.

Atleast ur mother cares about you

No amount of exposure to females will ever help someone who is truly unattractive.

I wish people understood this. Your mom clearly doesn't. She believes you're just single because you've been staying in your room a lot.

Normies don't understand causes and consequences. They'll never ask the right question and wonder why you were a secluded neet in the first place
Absolutely right, understanding causation in a non-scientific context seems to be impossible for normies

Shiiiiiiitttt, I thought the twist was going to be she wants to get fucked by a multitude of dudes off tinder & you being home would make it awkward.

This is exactly where I thought this was going too.

Absolutely right, understanding causation in a non-scientific context seems to be impossible for normies
Also understand necessary vs sufficient condition.

Obviously you have to talk or meet women. But that alone isn't sufficient. It's only a sufficient condition for chad

Last year I was going to cook group in my town college to find a gf, guess what

Boomers don't seem to grasp that environmental mating strategies are just pointless now. Even assuming you'd be the only guy there, every single one of those foids in your school can go online and have access to way hotter guys

I just finished maturbating and your custom role made me look up at the ceiling in fear

Hapas are genetic dead ends. White men need to stop breeding with noodlewhores. Look at the misery it causes

just read thread, over if ur mom spends time trying to make you get married bro

You know mate there is a certain logic to what your mother has done. Nursing is a pretty solid career, I can't see you ever being out of work and emigrating is fairly easy as well. Other countries always need nurses. I wouldn't actually give you 0 chance if you're around lots of Filipino women either but it depends how much competition you have because most of them want a white guy.

I'm glad its going well for you. I was a NEET myself for about 12 months. Working life can get a bit stressful sometimes but I wouldn't go back to being NEET for anything. I hope it works out for you.

I turned 30 last year and my parents gave me an ultimatum that I MUST go back to school or I will have to move out and fend for myself. Before that, I spent over 8 years as a NEET after dropping out of college. Last fall my mom sent in an application to a vocational school (nursing program) without my consent. I asked her "why nursing?" and she said something along the lines of "Because nursing is a very lucrative career. There is a shortage of nurses in California so it's really easy to find a job. You'll never have to worry about unemployment even if the economy crashes. Also I know you hate school but this is a relatively short program so you'll be done in no time." I was really mad and annoyed that my parents were forcing me to go back to school, but luckily I adjusted pretty quickly and didn't really mind it anymore a few weeks after starting. It felt nice to get out of the house, be around young people, and feel like more a "normal" person with a routine. I even became good friends with a filipino guy in my class which is cool because I've never really had any male friends. But then the quarantine began two months ago because of corona virus and our classes were moved online. My mom was very upset about it. Every day she would ask me "when are you going back to school in person?? did you hear any news about it??". She was obsessed. Even after I made it clear that we might be online for the rest of the year, she kept asking in such a frantic way. I asked her why she's so obsessed and she said it was because she's worried I won't graduate on time and that I'll be a NEET longer than necessary. I assured her that I WILL graduate on time despite the quarantine. Well today she finally admitted the REAL reason she's been so frantic about quarantine ending and the REAL reason why she forced me to go to nursing school in the first place. Can you guess why???? It's because she thought I would find a wife at nursing school! She said since women outnumber men in nursing schools she thought it would be easy for me to find a GF and that I'd have my pick of the litter. :lul: She also sent me to this school specifically because she knows a lot of filipinos attend this school and she thought I'd meet a nice filipino girl. She said she's SO worried that quarantine won't end until after I graduate and that I won't have a chance to socialize with my female classmates and get a girlfriend. Today she asked me if its possible to socialize with my classmates during our lunchbreaks on zoom. I said no because everyone goes away from their computer during lunch so no one has a chance to talk. She then asked me if there's any way to communicate with any of the girls privately on zoom. I said no because my teacher disabled the private chat function. We can only send messages to the whole class or privately to the host (i.e. the teacher). My mother is very distraught over this.

JFL your mom wants u to get killed by Covid. becoming a nurse during pandemy is stupid af

Ask if you can drop out and NEET until coronachan over.

If I somehow manage to "ascend", I will know for a fact whether or not my bloodline will continue based on the answer to this one question: "Is it a boy or a girl?"

Before I opened the thread I knew what b happening just by the title

Mum's b so delusional

Finding a wife at 30 is out of the question but a nursing career, if nothing else, would give you enough money to comfortably cope

At least she cares.
At least you will have a good career when done with school.

Just be nurse theory.

I'm sorry în advance. Your mom may have good intentions, but she's very dumb. Why can't people, and moms especially realise that nothing matters when you're ugly? You can be the only guy in a class with 19 other females, still none of them will want to be with you. Because they have lots of Chads outside their college... Idk if moms are just trying and hoping or they're just plain stupid. Again, no offence, she seems like a kind person

You are 30 and still live with your parents. I honestly do not feel a shred of remorse

20200525 023017

yeah bro, my mom also has good intentions but just doesn't get it.

Meanwhile, bitches be studying to be nurces so they can marry a doctor! Lol.

hey she sounds pretty nice. at least she let you neet for a long time and is trying to get you a gf. I mean if you don't ascend in nursing school then there is no possible way you could ever ascend under any circumstance

So let me get this straight, your white cock chasing mom wants you to get a noodlewhore? What a hypocrite.

just tell her to finance you a trip to the philiphines kek

I dont fucking understand. How can, living , breathing, walking blackpills act so bluepilled? It just does not make sense to me.

Even my own mother is like that sometimes and it makes me wanna blow my brains out. I know every mother wants its offsprings to succeed in life but common... you have to know when its over...