Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilet gets free iPad, litters, and then rejects chink

over 4 u buddy boyo :smonk: @SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood

staged who tf cares

This is definitely staged lmao. I don't believe in this.

He probably asked her to give back his ipad and stuff

she wears my shoe size God damn her feet huge size 13

I seen this guy before. He does his best douchbag look and posture when giving the things but he isn't good looking enough to carry it.

Maybe it's fake, maybe it's not. I somewhat doubt she would accept to looking like a narcissistic bitch on camera, but who knows. Money talks. If this is real, I'm not shocked. College students are broke and incredibly desperate to save every penny possible, even if it means sacrificing their morals and brutally destroying others ego's.

Maybe it's fake, maybe it's not. I somewhat doubt she would accept to looking like a narcissistic bitch on camera, but who knows. Money talks. If this is real, I'm not shocked. College students are broke and incredibly desperate to save every penny possible, even if it means sacrificing their morals and brutally destroying others ego's.
are those marines in your avi?