Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilets are not even afraid to admit to zoophilia (dogpill)

this is what happens when you give rights to toilets:lasereyes:

Women and size transcends species. They would puke if an manlet touched them.

Don't wanna look I'm defendimg other races of foids or anything like that. I think it's mostly white women that participate in activities like this. Compared to the other races of foids. Just a gut feeling

They even would fuck whales with 7ft long penises.

Fucking zoophiles
Unironically, the dogpill destroyed me.

Everyday I'm reminded I'm less sexually attractive than a dog.

31% of young adult males are incels, and when foids are willing to fuck, they're more likely to chose a dog than an incel.

Absolutely brutal.

Every time I see and desire a cute foid, I remember that she's more likely to fuck a dog than to blow my dick.
Every time I see a dog shitting the street, I remember that he's higher than me in the sexual hierarchy of foids.

Being beneath street-shitting dogs is fucking brutal. The blackpill :blackpill: reality is too much. I can't cope anymore.

Last edited:
Unironically, the dogpill destroyed me.

Everyday I'm reminded I'm less sexually attractive than a dog.

31% of young adult males are incels, and when foids are willing to fuck, they're more likely to chose a dog than an incel.

Absolutely brutal.

Every time I see and desire a cute foid, I remember that she's more likely to fuck a dog than to blow my dick.
Every time I see a dog shitting the street, I remember that he's higher than me in the sexual hierarchy of foids.

Being beneath street-shitting dogs is fucking brutal. The blackpill :blackpill: reality is too much. I can't cope anymore.
We are lower than dogs in women's eyes, they'd rather fuck dogs than an average here

We are lower than dogs in women's eyes, they'd rather fuck dogs than an average here
This fact destroyed me.

a single dog has inseminated more human pussy than 31% of young american males COMBINED.

this reality is just too brutal, man.

Don't wanna look I'm defendimg other races of foids or anything like that. I think it's mostly white women that participate in activities like this. Compared to the other races of foids. Just a gut feeling
Yeah because they think they're the highest value so almost no man is good enough for them. They'd rather play around with a creature that won't be able to get them pregnant than "lower themselves"

Bitches want dogs, nothing more natural than this

That one that said "ewwww" fucks werewolves every night

Disgusting (It wont touch this thread)