Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Told my 13 year old femoid cousin she looked cute today

You are living proof that most if not all incels/blackpillers are the biggest cucks, simps, and foid worshippers deep down. You were one of the more venomous users too which makes it even more funny. Thanks for proving what I already knew
It's actually sex-havers who compliment 'm'ladies' the most.

What is this?

Some kind of greycel larp?

Provide proof MF!

Indeed :society:

I would be upset too being near a foid exposing 80% of her skin in whore clothing and not being allowed to undress her :lasereyes:
Wouldn't that just be finishing the job if she's showing that much skin?

Wouldn't that just be finishing the job if she's showing that much skin?
Finishing the job would be having her 100% undressed in your bedroom with her legs wide open for you :feelsohh:

Anything less than this is a failure :feels:

Hi cucktears, you will never be women :society:

saw my foidlet cousin making her breakfast alone
made her fuck up her breakfast since she was trying to rush
what type of food was she making? please go into more detail about the food OP
her shorts were even shorter than these
should've said something like "your shorts are cute but you're not"

what type of food was she making? please go into more detail about the food OP
Scrambled eggs on toast, the eggs were undercooked as fuck and the toast wasn't even toast JFL. She can cook better than me also thanks to our ethnicity and her strict but pain in the ass mother, I still hate them both so very much

should've said something like "your shorts are cute but you're not"
Yeah next time :feelskek:

Good thing you did not get a boner in that situation, your cousin would have seen it as attempted rape and call the family on you.

I was never expecting anything good to happen in the first place you retarded GrAYcel faggot, she was gonna get creeped out by my presence alone anyway so why not have a little fun?
Based

Scrambled eggs on toast, the eggs were undercooked as fuck and the toast wasn't even toast JFL.
EggEgg
which of these lolis resembles her best?

She can cook better than me also thanks to our ethnicity and her strict but pain in the ass mother
just ask her mom to teach you to cook

You should've seen her face! She had the look of a distressed bird going into full panic mode when it tries to defend her eggs from apex predators :feelsgah:
Lmao, 10 years later she will talk to her beta provider how she was sexually abused by her uncle that is why she is not a "sexual" person.

:feelsmusic:

That's brutal, at least my JB cousins don't treat me like shit.
Good avi, Murata Renji?

:feelsohh::feelsohh: Sexy underage cousin :ahegao:
:feelshmm: Tbh, OP is lucky he got to see that much skin. Imagine, grabbing her hands behind her back and bending her over her against the counter and pushing your erection between her thighs.

I remember one time feeling up my cousin tights and my uncle slapped me for it.

maybe they just made it up? weird IT would just invent you taking photos of your cousin

did you even mention pajamas at all? I only remember booty shorts

She was wearing something like this in 5°C weather I shit you not, her shorts were even shorter than these
typical whore

Over for incestcels.

LoL incel tears is too fast
I will do the same jfl when the opportunity shows up.
How can be that much height diff between relatives amazes me

They all hate me but I stopped caring a long time ago, my cousin is no different. But like all young foids she seems to treat me worse than most, but is never hostile towards my Chadlite brothers. A year or two ago my cousins and siblings were all playing some board games in the living room and when I went to go get my phone charger from there, I saw my foidlet cousin literally grabbing one of my brothers from behind with arms wrapped around him n everything and no one seemed to mind. she literally couldn't keep her hands off of him. That would never happen to me in a million years, because you know why :feelsclown:

How is it cucked if I knew I was intentionally ruining her day by making her uncomfortable in the most passive aggressive way possible? I ruined her breakfast and made her think twice before dressing up in slutty clothes like the whore that she is. What would you suggest I do, young"cel" faggot?
ED635C24 7FF7 4A29 A65B 63477E3B39B2

So she and her whore mother is visiting my family again for the weekend and this morning I saw my foidlet cousin making her breakfast alone in the kitchen so I decided to tell her out of nowhere that she looked cute in her pyjama shorts, just to see what her reaction would be like :feelskek:. Because how dare a fat literal facially deformed subhuman manlet with full blown Asperger's and other severe medical problems such as myself do something sOOOOoooo sinister such as complimenting a little girl!!!:soy:. Of course it's obvious her feedback of my remark was somewhat less than appreciative, because it's only "creepy" when I say it :feelsaww:. Never mind the fact if I were a NT 6'3ft blonde Chad with glowing blue eyes, naturally chiselled body and diamond-cutting jaw, a different but positive outcome would've likely occurred. A veeeerrrrrrrryyyyy positive outcome, but noOOOooo it's definitely my personality :feelsclown:. You should've seen her face! She had the look of a distressed bird going into full panic mode when it tries to defend her eggs from apex predators :feelsgah: I also made her fuck up her breakfast since she was trying to rush making it as fast as possible to get out of there all because of a small compliment :feelshaha:. Seriously why wear such slutty clothes so early on a winter morning? I'm literally the only guy in the house and those clothes showed 75% of her skin and exposed 90% of her lower body, not that I'm complaining :ahegao: (mind you she's taller than me) so who exactly was she showing off to? Nothing happened after that since I didn't do anything wrong, but I can say for sure she definitely hates me now more than ever. Such is the life of a trucel, damned if you and damned if you don't :society:

Honestly the bitch should be grateful that I seemed to be the only one giving her approval for her illogical choice of attire :feelsUgh:
Damn can't believe you're shorter than your 13 year old whore femoid cousin.

if you were a blue eyed chisel jawed chad she would have removed your pants and give you a high five

if you were a blue eyed chisel jawed chad she would have removed your pants and give you a high five
If I were a blue eyes chisel jawed Chad, she would've removed my pants and try to drain my balls at every given opportunity

Last edited:
OP is a pervert ngl

Do you have any more tales you haven't posted? very jealous :feelscomfy: