Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Told my 13 year old femoid cousin she looked cute today

Do you have any more tales you haven't posted? very jealous :feelscomfy:
A few weeks ago they visited again so one afternoon I was walking up the stairs not realising she was waiting at the end of the staircase, waiting to use it (since the staircase isn't big enough for both of us to walk through) and she was wearing some super high cut denim shorts, so short I could practically see parts of her panties from my angle. I legit didn't realise she was there until the last couple steps when I suddenly looked up to see her just standing above me, she wasn't even wearing shoes or socks and her legs are soooooooo long :owo:, the way the lighting on the skin made her thighs glisten :feelsUnreal:. Ofc she gave me death stare as usual because she noticed me staring, but IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT THIS TIME :reeeeee:

Good thing I have a photographic memory :ahegao:

no because you obviously lust after her. dont be a incest:feelshehe:
JoinedMar 7, 2022Posts16Online4h 12m

Last edited:
It’s true

Haha, I don’t think I’d ever say something like that to my cousin, let alone complementing her, perhaps unless she asks, but my answers are usually ambiguous, though is sorta a positive one. But… she definitely doesn’t like my answers.

Cousin: Detanchi (Not my irl name), does my face look okay? How bad is my acne?

Me: Eh, I’ve seen worse… But hey, you’re not fully developed yet, so… your face will clear up eventually.:waitwhat: You just haven’t evolved yet.

Cousin: You’re so mean!:foidSoy: My acne is bad!!!

Me: Ayy… don’t be like that… You’re the perfect seven (basically your five or wherever is average).:)

Cousin: You basically just called me ugly…

Haha, I don’t think I’d ever say something like that to my cousin, let alone complementing her, perhaps unless she asks, but my answers are usually ambiguous, though is sorta a positive one. But… she definitely doesn’t like my answers.

Cousin: Detanchi (Not my irl name), does my face look okay? How bad is my acne?

Me: Eh, I’ve seen worse… But hey, you’re not fully developed yet, so… your face will clear up eventually.:waitwhat: You just haven’t evolved yet.

Cousin: You’re so mean!:foidSoy: My acne is bad!!!

Me: Ayy… don’t be like that… You’re the perfect seven (basically your five or wherever is average).:)

Cousin: You basically just called me ugly…
Mogs me

i remember that comment being something like “seriously we need to outlaw these incels and beat them bloody in the streets, fucking pedo degenerates.”

it was something very similar to that
OP isn't even a pedophile or even necessarily a hebephile