Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Told my therapist I wish I would die in my sleep (surprising reaction)

Dude we are having a mental health check at work and I am arguing with my boss right now because I am refusing to go there and talk to the female therapist. How the fuck can you not care?
Idk it just isnt a big difference to me. Plus with a dude itll probably end up being some Chad with my luck

My therapist is a fairly attractive 7/10 foid.
I've been seeing her for years so she knows me pretty well.

When I say her today i told her i just wish I'd die in my sleep to stop my lonely existence.

But instead of freaking out she said roughly this
"Well NEET, for someone living in your situation (autistic ugly manlet) you're doing pretty well mentally from what I see here and givin your situation with your mom it would make sense to have suicidal fantasies like that as long as you dont plan to act on them"

Tl;dr she told me in a roundabout way that it makes sense an incel would want to die instead of trying to force feed me a bluepill.

Shes aware I'm incel (without ever having used that term)
And seems to want to admit I'm right about just being so low in society that I'll never be "normal"

Thots boys? I'm thinking of talking a bit about the blackpill next time I see her.
A bullet in her head is my though tbh

Idk it just isnt a big difference to me. Plus with a dude itll probably end up being some Chad with my luck

I tell you if I was forced to see a the-rapist I would make life as hard as possible for him. Shoving the blackpill down his throat every single time. I would bring statistics and ask them to explain to me how the fuck this can be true.

Drop blackpill facts, and hardly let her jump in. Just keep going until she's speechless.

@NEETAndTidy
Does your therapist or psychologist know that you’re incel and browse these sites or about any blackpill ideology you have and do you have any intentions of telling them? Tbh might ascend through sympathy pussy idk or you can get a good reaction and god tier post for us once you share what happened.

@NEETAndTidy
Does your therapist or psychologist know that you’re incel and browse these sites or about any blackpill ideology you have and do you have any intentions of telling them? Tbh might ascend through sympathy pussy idk or you can get a good reaction and god tier post for us once you share what happened.
She knows I've never had unpaidnsex and whatnot. But I've never said the word incel.

Jfl at you absolute copers, SHE WANTS HIM DEATH CAN'T YOU SEE IT? WOMEN WANT UGLY NEET MANLETS DEATH

Many people who go to therapy kys, because foid therapists drive them to do so

it is over when your therapist call you NEET

Probably not as long as I continue seeing my psychologist

It's free
You're NEETbuxxing a lot sum of money from the government then lol considering how expensive therapists are.

no she wants the S

the Shekel
8BD33ED6 384E 4895 8826 F5F5FA9C8DE5

What she said sounds like something I could’ve pulled outta my ass. What an absolute generic response. I should’ve been a therapist. It’s basically socially acceptable scam artistry.

JFL at having a 7/10 foid therapist for your mental health problems. I would get a male therapist, imagine cucking out cash to a foid so she can tell you in a roundabout way to kill yourself...

She is getting rich by scamming you.

Therapy is a scam. Also a stacylite therapist? JFL

Last edited:
She wouldn't care if a low tier male ended their life, that's how I interpret it.
how can u go to a therapist, especially a cute female one??

dont u get rape urges
Jfl if you think men get rape urges, you sound like a feminist.
how can u go to a therapist, especially a cute female one??

dont u get rape urges
Jfl if you think men get rape urges, you sound like a feminist.

Last edited:
Well, at least she didn’t try to feed you false bluepilled bullshit.

What was the process like for getting diagnosed with autism?

she should have sex with you

Psychology is a meme degree. It's not actual science.

@NEETAndTidy Did she asked you to take few deep breaths and ask yourself "What am i thinking?" All issues will just go away

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Why doesn't she just have sex with you.
It would be the easiest way to solve your problems.

Tell her about this forum.

Everybody dies in their nightmares

I would be too embarrassed to discuss this with a 7/10.

Therapy is useless, they can never help with your situation