Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomohiro Kato-Japanese Incel who killed 7 in Akihabara

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Tomohiro kato cctv 677703c

Rammed a vehicle and stabbed people. Managed to kill 7 Normalshits. His own Words :
"If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", "I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel",[38] and "I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

Tomohiro Kato said:
"Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel"
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

I watched a video about him a year ago. Tbh Akihabara is a place full of otakus and i don't know if we can call them normies.
Alek Minassian is a good Cosplayer but he definitely needs on his hair work.

加藤さん、おめでとうございます!

He’s been rotting in prison for 10 years, this is why you kill yourself if you go ER.

normies still be like "bUt gUnS aRE tHe pRobLem"

Last edited:
OP u a mass killer obsessed sperg too?

I can only identify myself with other "losers" since i am one myself. I don't wanna hurt anyone though. But i will sympathize with those who this shit society considers to be "losers". We are all in the same boat. Not to mention many mass shooters were depressed virgins like myself with anger issues. I know that pain

As long as he doesn't kill me I think he coulda been a nice guy.

I can only identify myself with other "losers" since i am one myself. I don't wanna hurt anyone though. But i will sympathize with those who this shit society considers to be "losers". We are all in the same boat. Not to mention many mass shooters were depressed virgins like myself with anger issues. I know that pain

Another killer who gives us a bad name. That shit annoys me.

View attachment 67207

Rammed a vehicle and stabbed people. Managed to kill 7 Normalshits. His own Words :
"If only I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't have quit work", "I would never have become addicted to my mobile phone. Anybody with hope couldn't possibly understand how I feel",[38] and "I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."
I identify with his plight.

r.i.p. brave warrior

JFL. More like 7 random people. Any of us could have been victims. Inb4 soy because you know I am right. Fuck off if you think spree killings are for anything but the enjoyment of the killer.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Poor guy, shoulda offed himself too. Gotta feel for him though. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

He is the eastern saint

View attachment 67207

Based and redpilled

I feel really bad for him. :(

Surprises me how asiancels who go ER can get so many people without access to firearms

Doesn't Shintoism contains some kind of reincarnation? Buddhism does.
No guarantee you won't just come back as in incel again either way JFL. Also would you really want to come back as your second most hated thing (attractive males). Worst case you could come back as a woman and now you are literally the thing you hated most.

Fuck reincarnation.

It's over for him. He will be executed in a couple of years or so. Feel bad for him too :feelsbadman:
He shouldn't be executed, but I think as a truecel it is what he wants.

We praid for general Cho, a true hero

He isn't even ugly. Japan is pretty much fucked and is a look into the future for us westerncels.

he didn't die
It's over for him. He will be executed in a couple of years or so.
He shouldn't be executed, but I think as a truecel it is what he wants.
He was executed three years ago, it's already over for him.

On 24 March 2011, Katō was sentenced to death by the Tokyo District Court after it found him fully responsible for the attack. In September 2012 the Tokyo High Court upheld the death penalty on appeal. Katō has expressed remorse over the massacre stating that he "would like to apologize to those who passed away, the injured and their families". Upon entering a guilty plea, he said he "knew he was the culprit though [he] had no memory of some parts of the incident". The Supreme Court upheld the death penalty on 2 February 2015.

He was executed three years ago, it's already over for him.

On 24 March 2011, Katō was sentenced to death by the Tokyo District Court after it found him fully responsible for the attack. In September 2012 the Tokyo High Court upheld the death penalty on appeal. Katō has expressed remorse over the massacre stating that he "would like to apologize to those who passed away, the injured and their families". Upon entering a guilty plea, he said he "knew he was the culprit though [he] had no memory of some parts of the incident". The Supreme Court upheld the death penalty on 2 February 2015.
2/2 is a black day for any truecel. I feel really bad for him, society drove (no pun intended) him to committing such an act.

He should had travel to the USA and went vancel there. This guy just killed mostly other incels (most Japanese men are incels) on a otaku area.

I'm surprised more hikikomori don't go ER more often, Japcels really got it bad, Japan is ground zero for incel men.

Why killcels always targets normal people? Why don’t they just attack Chads in a random meme college?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back