Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tomorrow I will turn myself into a psych ward

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
My mental health has been on the decline again lately. I quit taking meds and almost killed myself last night again, had to call the national suicide hotline. And to be honest, either I get mental help or my face ends up on the news for something terrible that’ll probably get this site shut down.

GETTING PRISONED AT PSYCH WARD BY SUCH A FILTHY WORTHLESS SHIT EATING APE IN HUMAN FORM NIGGER AKA COTTON PICKER LIKE YOU DEFINITELY ARE IS JUST BIOLOGICAL ISSUE, PUTTIN INCEL KOMMANDO SUPPERIOR GANGSTA GLASS PUSHER AND INCEL TERRORIST IN PSYCH WARD MAY BE COMPARED TO SENTENCING MY GRANDFATHER LEE HARVEY OSWALD TO ROT IN GUANTANAMO BAY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR KILLING MY INNOCENT GRANDFATHER RIP GRANDPA LEE:cryfeels::f::f::f::f::f::f: (IN VIDEO GAME)
this but ironicly(in video game)

My mental health has been on the decline again lately. I quit taking meds and almost killed myself last night again, had to call the national suicide hotline. And to be honest, either I get mental help or my face ends up on the news for something terrible that’ll probably get this site shut down.
bro just DM me if you need help. don't go those expensive ass places

GETTING PRISONED AT PSYCH WARD BY SUCH A FILTHY WORTHLESS SHIT EATING APE IN HUMAN FORM NIGGER AKA COTTON PICKER LIKE YOU DEFINITELY ARE IS JUST BIOLOGICAL ISSUE, PUTTIN INCEL KOMMANDO SUPPERIOR GANGSTA GLASS PUSHER AND INCEL TERRORIST IN PSYCH WARD MAY BE COMPARED TO SENTENCING MY GRANDFATHER LEE HARVEY OSWALD TO ROT IN GUANTANAMO BAY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR KILLING MY INNOCENT GRANDFATHER RIP GRANDPA LEE:cryfeels::f::f::f::f::f::f: (IN VIDEO GAME)
^

(((Psychology))) is a foid cope. “ depression” is just a natural reaction to an unnatural society

I'm legallyinsanemaxxed, and ain't even taking my meds! join me sir dont take the jew pills

Last edited:
bro just DM me if you need help. don't go those expensive ass places
The last thing anyone should be doing on this site is venting their problems to a user that glows harder than the sun.

You do what you want, but how could a psych ward possibly help you?

FUCK OFF BROCEL LET THIS FILTHY NIGGER STINKY FUCKING COTTON PICKER ROT HE IS NOT EVEN HUMAN BEING JUST FUCKING PIECE OF SOULLES BLACK SHIT IT IS ANIMAL WILD FUCKING GROSS DISGUSTING SHIT EATING APE NOT A HUMAN (IN VIDEO GAME)j
he tryna steal our women?

The last thing anyone should be doing on this site is venting their problems to a user that glows harder than the sun.
you literally have CP as your pfp

We are here for you!

You do what you want, but how could a psych ward possibly help you?
I need to be medicated/treated to stop my harmful thoughts. Primarily my homicidal ones as that is the most harmful, and then my suicidal ones. I have mass murder-suicide on my mind all the time and have done questionable things that I cannot say on here to advance these thoughts.

I need to be medicated/treated to stop my harmful thoughts. Primarily my homicidal ones as that is the most harmful, and then my suicidal ones. I have mass murder-suicide on my mind all the time and have done questionable things that I cannot say on here to advance these thoughts.
hi cia

How could medicine help you? All these thoughts are just rational reactions to your circumstances.

How could medicine help you? All these thoughts are just rational reactions to your circumstances.
There are medications out there that help with intrusive thoughts/voices.

An anime AVI is now CP to glownigs:lul::lul::lul:

Agent, go look over your field manual again before you post more.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: "LOOK AT US BRO, NO WONDER WE ATTRACT SO MANY FEDS!!!":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

our women?! do you mean those deranged filthy gross fucking nasty vile relentless dumb mindless cum dumpsters whose deserve only to be brutally murdered by burning alive in sulphuric acid barrel!? @Komesarj can you translate that dirty tongue of irish apes in human form to the language of my GREAT GRANDFATHER LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
take the white boy grooming gang :redpill:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: "LOOK AT US BRO, NO WONDER WE ATTRACT SO MANY FEDS!!!":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Just so you know, you did the right thing. If you need to talk feel free to dm

I AM NOT ABUSING SPEED BECAUSE SPEED IS ABUSING ME (IN VIDEO GAME)
i'm just here to pass time during withdrawals. like this shit is for carper bombing france, not shit posting or cooming. although it makes the best shitpost and cooms

Just so you know, you did the right thing. If you need to talk feel free to dm
he's literally going to be locked in there for as much as they can bleed his savings/insurance. all while laughing at him

dont do it. normies are gaslighting you into thinking you need mental help because foids dont want anything to do with you. its their fault not yours. also therapy is cucked asf. someone i know turned themselves into a psych ward and they regretted it a lot

this is literally my first day here. how we gonna shut it down? (((critical insanity)))
After a certain type of event, whomever is responsible for that event often has their history looked into. What “radicalized” them. Upon finding that an individual was radicalized by a forum of this nature, the media will certainly call for it to be shut down.

Sorry bros but I have no respect for mentalcels

After a certain type of event, whomever is responsible for that event often has their history looked into. What “radicalized” them. Upon finding that an individual was radicalized by a forum of this nature, the media will certainly call for it to be shut down.
i fail to see how this site would make someone go postal. unless people are being serious with some of these post like saying their looks or height have that much leverage.

As someone who had friends locked up in mental institutions and spend a few weeks in a hospital psych ward DO NOT DO THAT.

They will not help and in most cases it makes everything worse. the only thing they do is drug you into a semi-coma and beat you whenever you don't comply with their bullshit rules and behavioural guidelines.
getting admitted into a psych ward is already a death sentence, being commited into a psych wars as an INCEL is 1000x times worse. they will take all of your money away and lock you up for the rest of your life since no one will come looking for you.

you will be abused and treated as a punching bag for the guards and "doctors", I know we are already the punching bags of society and the life of an incel is harder that the life of any minority, but it gets worse.

I don't know how you feel, but do not go into a psych ward. :feelsrope:

get on israeli pharmaceuticals. they feel gooood

As someone who had friends locked up in mental institutions and spend a few weeks in a hospital psych ward DO NOT DO THAT.

They will not help and in most cases it makes everything worse. the only thing they do is drug you into a semi-coma and beat you whenever you don't comply with their bullshit rules and behavioural guidelines.
getting admitted into a psych ward is already a death sentence, being commited into a psych wars as an INCEL is 1000x times worse. they will take all of your money away and lock you up for the rest of your life since no one will come looking for you.

you will be abused and treated as a punching bag for the guards and "doctors", I know we are already the punching bags of society and the life of an incel is harder that the life of any minority, but it gets worse.

I don't know how you feel, but do not go into a psych ward. :feelsrope:
been there. they just drug you out of your mind with several different strands of SSIs that just so happen to all be synergistic. the end product is a much worse mentality, possible ward PTSD. the only thing to look forward to is the peanutbutter snacks and soyboy apetite you get from all the anti psychs/SSIs.
You'll grow risperdal titties and be phasing in and out with reality on trazodone

been there. they just drug you out of your mind with several different strands of SSIs that just so happen to all be synergistic. the end product is a much worse mentality, possible ward PTSD. the only thing to look forward to is the peanutbutter snacks and soyboy apetite you get from all the anti psychs/SSIs.
You'll grow risperdal titties and be phasing in and out with reality on trazodone
Fuck risperdal, that shit made me angsty as fuck, like I was in another world.
glad I stopped taking it :feelsdevil:

Fuck risperdal, that shit made me angsty as fuck, like I was in another world.
glad I stopped taking it :feelsdevil:
i could see my titties forming and i would eat all fucking day long. i stayed on the SSIs for a few months. but risperdal got the boot upon a couple days out of the hospital

i could see my titties forming and i would eat all fucking day long. i stayed on the SSIs for a few months. but risperdal got the boot upon a couple days out of the hospital
fuck... I remember getting hungry int he middle of the night and eating anything I could find in the kitchen:feelskek:

You either go ER or cope with meds

he's literally going to be locked in there for as much as they can bleed his savings/insurance. all while laughing at him
They will keep him from hurting himself or others, i think thats a better alternative dont you think. Besides do you know how bad it needs to get before you come to the conclusion you need a psych ward?

glows in the darkest of the night :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They will keep him from hurting himself or others, i think thats a better alternative dont you think. Besides do you know how bad it needs to get before you come to the conclusion you need a psych ward?
nice try fed

Wishing you well brocel
Also remember don't tell the therapists anything that you would not admit during a police interview (well you can if you want but they might end up trying to give you electro-convulsive therapy which is what they were planning to do to me when I was in psych ward because they thought I was extremely fucked up and basically a lost cause)
Since you are going voluntarily, I hope you get the help you need

well you can if you want but they might end up trying to give you electro-convulsive therapy
The problem is solved if the brain is fried. :feelsthink:

(((Psychology))) is a foid cope. “ depression” is just a natural reaction to an unnatural society
Its a gaslighting Center for ugly people that think their fucked Up , while Woman and chads can Be what they want and everyone will Lick their Asses regardless