Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tomorrow is my birthday (suifuel)

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
no friends, family hates me especially my mother. feeling as miserable as ever. it's over :feelsbadman:

Sorry man - :feelsbadman:

Maybe you can spend part of your birthday here with fellow outcasts, and your brocels can help make it a little better

Sorry man - :feelsbadman:

Maybe you can spend part of your birthday here with fellow outcasts, and your brocels can help make it a little better
i don't really celebrate birthdays. it has been like that for the past 4 years. its just that every year i get reminded that i am a useless pathetic cunt and will never have a normal life like others do. time is running out slowly but steady

Yup, my birthday was a few days ago, exact same situation

i don't really celebrate birthdays. it has been like that for the past 4 years. its just that every year i get reminded that i am a useless pathetic cunt and will never have a normal life like others do. time is running out slowly but steady
Me neither

Shouldve testosterone maxxed and made friends
I have higher testosterone than the average man and despite being outgoing I'm still rejected by society for being a gentleman by nature.

Happy birthday brocel, I remembered :)

Only people who wished me happy birthday were here