Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many noodlewhores everywhere.. I am swamped ....

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
One of the things that sucks in Thailand is that everywhere you go women pretty much outnumber men....but what is the use when you are a high inhibition old cel like me.

I'm sorry you have to experience this

Utterly brutal man. And realizing the fact that those noodlewhore are white Chad worshipers who want you dead is more suifuel.

So many ThaiCels probably roped

Rejection is better than regret, you will probably never see any of those noodles again if you are only visiting Thailand so why care if they reject you, and if you are white you may have a decent chance of success anyway.

Rejection is better than regret, you will probably never see any of those noodles again if you are only visiting Thailand so why care if they reject you, and if you are white you may have a decent chance of success anyway.
I care because I live in Thailand and what makes things worse is that I see that some manlets or fat old white men have more SMV than me. In the case of the old fat men its clearly betabux but how about the young white guys who literally earn less than the average Thaicel?

He's Thai and lives there :feelsrope:

I feel like shit for saying this but when I'm 30 I'll try my luck with women in SEA

Utterly brutal man. And realizing the fact that those noodlewhore are white Chad worshipers who want you dead is more suifuel.
No need to go as far as Chads, these noodlewhores are okay with normie white cock. Normie white > normie ricecel > normie Hapa

With all these Thai whores marrying foreigners and leaving the country how are there still more women than men?

With all these Thai whores marrying foreigners and leaving the country how are there still more women than men?
It looks like its many but its 20 percent at most. And most ricemen usually do not walk around in the city or work in office environment that much thats why there are more noodlewhores everywhere

It looks like its many but its 20 percent at most. And most ricemen usually do not walk around in the city or work in office environment that much thats why there are more noodlewhores everywhere
So the men work their asses off while the females take a walk through the city looking for Chad. Seems familiar :feelsugh:

So the men work their asses off while the females take a walk through the city looking for Chad. Seems familiar :feelsugh:
Ricemen work in factories or do manual labor while noodle whores work in shopping centers or office jobs or just walk the department stores

They are busy.
0Tk0Jiz.jpg

One of the things that sucks in Thailand is that everywhere you go women pretty much outnumber men....but what is the use when you are a high inhibition old cel like me.

Are you thai or just s.x expat living there?

Only ugly dark scin prostitutes from poor villages go for white foreigners. JBW is a meme in thailand - whites are called farangs there which is sort of insult.

Typical looksmatch with thai foid looks like this:

Photo 2020 05 27 19 18 26

Last edited:

Only ugly dark scin prostitutes from poor villages go for white foreigners. JBW is a meme in thailand - whites are called farangs there which is sort of insult.

View attachment 267460
That may be. But who are getting the average to hot noodle whores then? Mostly rich Kpopmaxxed Chinese

At least I won't have kids, no point making more incels.

Tho I guess by taking one noodle I'm already dooming one guy
Yeah, taking noodlewhores is harmful towards the ricecels there unfourtunately. But I reached a point where I will accept anything except 0-2/10s

I love noodles ngl but they barely look at my face, they have way more SMV here than in the west

No it isn't rejection is far more BRUTAL than regret, because then you regret trying anyway

Yeah, taking noodlewhores is harmful towards the ricecels there unfourtunately. But I reached a point where I will accept anything except 0-2/10s
Same man

View attachment 267460
I am Thai living in Thailand

I feel like shit for saying this but when I'm 30 I'll try my luck with women in SEA
Dont

Absolute scrub move to not attempt to enjoy any sort of pleasure that can potentially be within your grasp.

Dont

Absolute scrub move to not attempt to enjoy any sort of pleasure that can potentially be within your grasp.
Solid point actually ngl