Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too many people on this earth

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Approaching almost 8 billion people in this little finite planet, everyone deserves to fucking die, it's a shame that covid didn't do a good enough job in killing more sheeple

It almost killed me

Z1kd6kcgrwg31

it's a shame that covid didn't do a good enough job in killing
It would be better if it was as bad as conspiracy theorists say it is, some say its a bio weapon to depopulate the earth or to mass castrate most males

Too many people yet we are loners, seems like earth needs even more people until a woman is spawned that likes me
It would be better if it was as bad as conspiracy theorists say it is, some say its a bio weapon to depopulate the earth
Lol conspiracy theorists dont believe in such fake things as statistical reshuffling to fake 'covid deaths' the vaccine is another topic though, that's very real as a bioweapon

I was hoping Corona would do the job

tbh there should be at most 1 billion humanoids on this planet. as it was in 19th century.

I wish the world population was just slightly below China's population.

Approaching almost 8 billion people in this little finite planet, everyone deserves to fucking die, it's a shame that covid didn't do a good enough job in killing more sheeple
I made a similar thread, population control is based and third world countries should be nuked.

I made a similar thread, population control is based and third world countries should be nuked.
So first world countries can just keep spreading degeneracy everywhere? The entire planet should be nuked.

we must begin to decrease that overpopulation.....
starting with you OP

So first world countries can just keep spreading degeneracy everywhere? The entire planet should be nuked.
They are producing the most amount of people and those people keep coming to live in first world countries turning the whore planet into a shithole. First world countries have good infrastructure so if cucks and soys and Chads are killed off, they could be paradise for incels

Do request WWIII. Also that guy who wanted to be mercenary can fulfill his career to the fullest

can you tell your buddies to start exterminating Indians, Africans, and the Chinese and stop pushing the population control shit on us whites?
I'm sure you'd see much better results by doing that.

No there isn't too many people there's just too many useless and bad people.

can you tell your buddies to start exterminating Indians, Africans, and the Chinese and stop pushing the population control shit on us whites?
I'm sure you'd see much better results by doing that.
I wish I could but I don’t have powerful (((connections)))

Water supplies should be poisoned and more viruses should be created

Climate change activists are hypocrites if they breed.

One solution to this is to have more people embrace antinatalism. Even though COVID was infectious, it was [UWSL]not that deadly. Therefore vaccines were able to contain it to some extent. But it's still not over though. There's a chance for a new deadly variant to emerge & wipe out half of the world's population. [/UWSL]

the entire world is so low iq they don't give a shit about the consequences of overpopulation. imagine having to wageslave 14 hours for the rest of your life and still decide it's a good idea to have 5 babies in this globohomo clownworld shithole. normies are so retarded they think we have infinite resources or something.

This is why China is the role model nation for the future. In order to save humanity in the long run, population will need to be controlled.

Right now, America (and the west) is still the dominant force in the globe. And its a free for all (literally). No control over the people whatsoever. People are free to do whatever they please and don't know whats good for themselves.

kike way of thinking tbh

most are brown tho

I hate everyone who isn't incel equally
cringe, white foids are based but they're corrupted by nig culture and (((them.)))
should mention that they can only be good if they have good lads but kikes are responsible for europe being shitty now, women are entitled