Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck planet fitness

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
-I saw this huge ass Latina (this time she wasn't training legs with her bf). It seems I saw a ring in her left hand too

-i couldn't stop watching this tall beautiful big ass white girl. She seemed someone who has finished College too.

-this sub-5 skinny white man was with huge ass white girl. There's no way she's dating her.

-white normie kiss his white gf (quite tall and has a nice ass) on the lips before leaving.

This fucking hurted me. My workout was almost done, this afternoon wasn't suifuel. Until this normies ruined everything. I hate when people are doing that . Why did he kiss her on the lips ? To show everyone it's his gf? Because he loves her too much ?

#Fuck white girl
#Fuck planet fitness

That's why i get my own equipment and workout at home, never paid for a membership before cuz I cant stand that shit.

That's why i get my own equipment and workout at home, never paid for a membership before cuz I cant stand that shit.
Man I spent 1 year doing only calisthenics on my room because I cant stand gym. Now thankfully I have some weights amd a pull up bar.

Man I spent 1 year doing only calisthenics on my room because I cant stand gym. Now thankfully I have some weights amd a pull up bar.
You took time to gain muscles?

I see a ton of hot white girls when i go into the city, can’t ever touch them cause that would lead to me being arrested and taken to prison since im no longer a minor

forsen despises planet nigness

I see a ton of hot white girls when i go into the city, can’t ever touch them cause that would lead to me being arrested and taken to prison since im no longer a minor
Are you white?

That's why I only go to powerlifter gyms that look like soviet bunkers at 5am

Isn't Planet Fitness going under for siding with Traps?

Just claim you're a tranny and go to the female bathroom.

-I saw this huge ass Latina (this time she wasn't training legs with her bf). It seems I saw a ring in her left hand too

-i couldn't stop watching this tall beautiful big ass white girl. She seemed someone who has finished College too.

-this sub-5 skinny white man was with huge ass white girl. There's no way she's dating her.

-white normie kiss his white gf (quite tall and has a nice ass) on the lips before leaving.

This fucking hurted me. My workout was almost done, this afternoon wasn't suifuel. Until this normies ruined everything. I hate when people are doing that . Why did he kiss her on the lips ? To show everyone it's his gf? Because he loves her too much ?

#Fuck white girl
#Fuck planet fitness
Girls have sex with their boyfriends after the gym.

im never gonna believe that a truecel that never got laid or is getting older and more ugly, would ever go to planet fitness incels dont do that.
this forum is getting worse with the normie men and foids that are bored and come on here. this sucks.

My gym has crazy number of sluts showing off their hot bodies for Chad only.

im never gonna believe that a truecel that never got laid or is getting older and more ugly, would ever go to planet fitness incels dont do that.
this forum is getting worse with the normie men and foids that are bored and come on here. this sucks.
I'm 65kg

That's crazy, I just saw a young Latino couples and they had a child
my problems are more spread out than the average incel stuff, I have quirks and things about myself I must fix prior to ascension

isn’t PF open 24 hours? Go to the gym during graveyard hours.

my frame, physique, fashion style, hair, eye color, education, moneymaxxing for wealth by learning to day trade, just overall take a little of every masculine quality and rope them into one

i’m not exactly the best version of me nor an ideal guy rn.

my frame, physique, fashion style, hair, eye color, education, moneymaxxing for wealth by learning to day trade, just overall take a little of every masculine quality and rope them into one

i’m not exactly the best version of me nor an ideal guy rn.
I feel the same

I'd like to get job in it too.
it’s easy af, look into it, depends on your state but here in cali, college is free for state residents.

it’s easy af, look into it, depends on your state but here in cali, college is free for state residents.
Danm it's not free in my state
Are you going for a 4years degree?

The job market is fierce?

I want to get my foot in the door with the CompTIA a+
somewhat, the trick is to take up small internships or projects with companies utilizing it while you’re still in school and have a job lined up

Brootal. I went to commercial one few times and the number of big assed foids in ass-sculpting leggings made it unable to train

#Fuck white girl
#Fuck planet fitness
I’d rather work out at home if I could

The gym I go to is in a rich white area theres plenty of tall white normies and chads but also latino manlets and a 5’2 balding indio janitor too as well as a couple truecels (one couldn’t even form a sentence) so it balances out