Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too nerdy for normies, not nerdy enough for nerds

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Anyone-else here ever fallen into this category?

No. The reason I didn’t fit in with any of them was due to ugliness.

No. The reason I didn’t fit in with any of them was due to ugliness.
Don't really mean making friends with them but if you eavesdrop people would either be talking about normie shit that doesn't apply to you or shit you thought was a bit too nerdy or childish for your liking.

I also felt out of place around really nerdy guys who spent their time playing Yu-Gi Oh and talking about maths and games.
This shit right here is what I'm talking about, I could never get into things like Yu-Gi Oh or D and D.

I can relate this is why I feel I’m destined to be a loner

I was a giga nerd once, used to study university level algebra in high school even took evening classes in affiliated uni, did very well till sophomore year uni but then lost all interest and found lifting weights more enjoyable, now I lift weights 3-4 hours a day in my basement without a single care about the outside world

I can relate this is why I feel I’m destined to be a loner
:feelsrope:
I was a giga nerd once, used to study university level algebra in high school even took evening classes in affiliated uni, did very well till sophomore year uni but then lost all interest and found lifting weights more enjoyable, now I lift weights 3-4 hours a day in my basement without a single care about the outside world
Did you just burn out on the nerdy stuff?

"Easy, Goyim"

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: Hey OT, Do you mind doing me a favor?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147728397Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:28 AM CDT
"Also, Where do I get Pokemon Emerald for that emulator?" Discussion of "Piracy" is restricted in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".
Re: >getting pressured to do competitive pokemon
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150338349Monday, November 24, 2014 11:00 AM CST
Essentially, It consists of analyzing EV/IV statistical data to determine a plausible move-set and item for the "Pokemon" involved. It's comparable to a more customizable game of checkers.
Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.

Kill neurotypicals.

Grew out of my nerdy hobbies in middle school when I got bullied for them. I don't really watch anime or play Yu-Gi-Oh anymore. Seems like everyone watches anime now and they always have the worst taste.

I sat next to this guy in of my college classes who I thought would be incel. Turned out to be a bluepilled normalfag who tries to jestermaxx with stupid comments during the lessons.

He avoids my presence and always works with other people when the class has to do a group project. Literally did nothing to this dude.

Grew out of my nerdy hobbies in middle school when I got bullied for them. I don't really watch anime or play Yu-Gi-Oh anymore. Seems like everyone watches anime now and they always have the worst taste.
When did anime become trendy amongst normies? Although I'm going to assume they'll grew bored of it at some point or skim through content.
I sat next to this guy in of my college classes who I thought would be incel. Turned out to be a bluepilled normalfag who tries to jestermaxx with stupid comments during the lessons.

He avoids my presence and always works with other people when the class has to do a group project. Literally did nothing to this dude.
Sounds like he's trying to escape loserdom by appealing to people more popular than him and shitting on those perceived as below, it's quite pathetic really when someone who's only a half point above you thinks they're so much better. He'll end up with ghost contacts by the end of college or "beer friends" aka people who only bonded over an activity that'll eventually run its course.

When did anime become trendy amongst normies? Although I'm going to assume they'll grew bored of it at some point or skim through content.
When Covid happened zoomers all started watching Naruto, Haikyuu, Attack on Titan, Hunter X Hunter and Demon Slayer. It was weird as fuck hearing people online talk about shows I watched in 2008 and 2014. This year I saw people who made fun of me in middle school dress up as Naruto characters for halloween.

This year I saw people who made fun of me in middle school dress up as Naruto characters for halloween.
Jesus, we just can't win can we. Got to be up to the minute on following trends and social expectations as a baseline, they'll have moved onto the next thing by next halloween. Remember when clown sightings were the hot topic in 2016? Dressing up as one today would make normies cringe.

Sounds like he's trying to escape loserdom by appealing to people more popular than him and shitting on those perceived as below, it's quite pathetic really when someone who's only a half point above you thinks they're so much better. He'll end up with ghost contacts by the end of college or "beer friends" aka people who only bonded over an activity that'll eventually run its course.
There is nothing worse than a bluepilled subhuman. So fucking infuriating.

He'll probably be here on this fourm rotting with us soon, or maybe he'll double down by watching Charisma on Command and penguinz0 videos shitting on evil inkwells.

Last edited: