Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Too pussy to KMS (in Roblox) when sober, too happy to do it when drunk

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So I finally want to KMS in Roblox but I'm too much of a pussy to do it, but I want to do it so bad. So I thought of alcohol, I got some beers today, I got a little drunk/dizzy/funny and indeed I got a lot more courage to do anything but the will to KMS (again, in Roblox) just went away. Hell, I even felt happy. It's over when you ca't even leave the game you were meant to lose.

Hell is the modernity of metropolis.

Do you live in the US? It's much easier to die in Roblox there because they allow guns in their server. It's instantaneous and painless, if you have access to a firearm that'd be the best method to kill other players in Roblox pewpew.

just stop being a pussy theory.

Do you live in the US? It's much easier to die in Roblox there because they allow guns in their server. It's instantaneous and painless, if you have access to a firearm that'd be the best method to kill other players in Roblox pewpew.
Not in US, unfortunately. In a shitehole EE post-commie country.

I dont like roblox

What method of suicide did you choose

You should be thankful you get happy when you’re drunk. My mood just gets all the more shittier when I’m drunk

Been ready to die for over 10 years, have all the tools ready, notes written etc. still here lol.

Some methods are easier than others. I have strong survival instincts and a lot of guilt, I cannot overcome.

The rope is cope for me, it will take me one day but until then it's just cope.

Do not try that shit without planning long enough. You can mess it up pretty badly. Finest way to go is roping with actually breaking your neck. It requires a certain technique though.

Roping.

Well maybe happy wasn't the right word. More like - I lose all my problems.
Dats a bad method uwu. You'd be at a high risk of failing and becoming a hospitalized vegetable forever, what an awful fate pewpew.

If you go through with it though, I would recommend planning very well for it like @Rheinkwell-san said. Make sure you're somewhere dark and sure that nobody would come to within 30 minutes of starting.

0116table

Here's a guide for your entertainment pewpew.

Dats a bad method uwu. You'd be at a high risk of failing and becoming a hospitalized vegetable forever, what an awful fate pewpew.

If you go through with it though, I would recommend planning very well for it like @Rheinkwell-san said. Make sure you're somewhere dark and sure that nobody would come to within 30 minutes of starting.

View attachment 207297

Here's a guide for your entertainment pewpew.

Thanks but what's a better, easier and more secure way to an hero when gun control is the thing?

Thanks but what's a better, easier and more secure way to an hero when gun control is the thing?
No answer sorry ;<

I don't want to get into anymore trouble with FBI-chan than already pewpew.