Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Took a nap and avoided eating

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I fasted all day then around 6pm I was so hungry I decided to eat. Then I took a nap and when I woke up I wasn’t as hungry, so I should finish the day with no food.

i used to have anorexia and not eating even when im not fat anymore is not ok. Im always in the gain weight mode jfl

Poorcel things... :feelsugh:

Unless you're leanmaxxing. :feelskek:

That's how it be

Your metabolism will get used to fasting and you will stop losing weight. You can also lose muscle easier if you're not eating 30-35 grams of protein 4-5 times a day separated apart by at least 2 hours.

Fasting is stupid if you’re not overweight

Your metabolism will get used to fasting and you will stop losing weight. You can also lose muscle easier if you're not eating 30-35 grams of protein 4-5 times a day separated apart by at least 2 hours.
I only alternative day fast (don’t eat m-w-f). I’m also on Test so muscle loss is not as big of concern. It’s more important that I lose fat even at the cost of some muscle.

Fasting is stupid if you’re not overweight
I’m fat fuck so yeah doing it to lose weight and build up my discipline in general.

I only alternative day fast (don’t eat m-w-f). I’m also on Test so muscle loss is not as big of concern. It’s more important that I lose fat even at the cost of some muscle.
Based, that will help a lot in keeping muscle while not eating. You probably will still need one gram of protein per body weight, and enough carbs to get you through training days, but you can go very low on fats because you don't need fat to make testosterone. Try to add anavar and deca on top since you're already on test.

Based, that will help a lot in keeping muscle while not eating. You probably will still need one gram of protein per body weight, and enough carbs to get you through training days, but you can go very low on fats because you don't need fat to make testosterone. Try to add anavar and deca on top since you're already on test.
I’m thinking of adding in equipoise next. Would love to add anavar but I hear more and more the raw materials are so expensive so a lot of it is fake (ie another steroid like dbol) or extremely under dosed. But yeah if I could get legit anavar that would rock. At least with eq that is rarely ever faked because it’s so cheap.

If you got the calories to spare fasting should have no impact on muscle as the body goes for stored fat first as that is what it is there for.
I’ve been doing just fine for 3 months 4 day fasting under 10 carb on eating days with some protein.

Key is to keep electrolytes high

If you got the calories to spare fasting should have no impact on muscle as the body goes for stored fat first as that is what it is there for.
I’ve been doing just fine for 3 months 4 day fasting under 10 carb on eating days with some protein.

Key is to keep electrolytes high
Yes too point with the electrolytes. On fasting days I do supplement with potassium, magnesium and drink chicken broth for sodium.

just ate bread and egg

I’m thinking of adding in equipoise next. Would love to add anavar but I hear more and more the raw materials are so expensive so a lot of it is fake (ie another steroid like dbol) or extremely under dosed. But yeah if I could get legit anavar that would rock. At least with eq that is rarely ever faked because it’s so cheap.
On reddit I made a post on moreplatesmoredates and users were private messaging me Turkish websites that sold everything for a low price. I forgot what the sites were but there were a couple users who gave me links. I thought I was going to take test, but after getting my blood checked it turned out my test is 830, so I put off taking steroids until my natural test goes under 650.

You will lose weight and gain muscle really easily by doing enough volume and resting, and cutting fats and carbs as much as you can after taking in 1 gram per body weight of protein separated by 4-5 meals. Two of my meals are just 35 grams of plant protein with a natural zero calorie sweetener.

On reddit I made a post on moreplatesmoredates and users were private messaging me Turkish websites that sold everything for a low price. I forgot what the sites were but there were a couple users who gave me links. I thought I was going to take test, but after getting my blood checked it turned out my test is 830, so I put off taking steroids until my natural test goes under 650.

You will lose weight and gain muscle really easily by doing enough volume and resting, and cutting fats and carbs as much as you can after taking in 1 gram per body weight of protein separated by 4-5 meals. Two of my meals are just 35 grams of plant protein with a natural zero calorie sweetener.
850 is great test level. You don’t need TRT. Mine was 300 before I started Test.