Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tough question]Which site has the most incels?

Pick one

• Lookism.net

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Incels.is

Votes: 38 92.7%

• Total voters
Inceltears has a lot of incels in denial
You got people there saying shit like "I may be a 30yo virgin but at least I'm not like them, I respect women"

@itsogrecel @incelkingkong see the poll
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Lookism has 50 x 167 members = 8350 members according to this page: https://lookism.net/memberlist.php
Incels.is has 8232 members. Not even close to all lookism user are incel, so I think it's safe to say incels.is clearly has more incels.

Lookism has 50 x 167 members = 8350 members according to this page: https://lookism.net/memberlist.php
Incels.is has 8232 members. Not even close to all lookism user are incel, so I think it's safe to say incels.is clearly has more incels.
Lookism.net is mostly alts. About 10 users and their alts are 80% of the userbase. New guys are incels.

I think the biggest amount of incels are on reddit and 4chan. Although the ones on reddit are in denial.

Here purely by volume tbh

Lookism.net is mostly alts. About 10 users and their alts are 80% of the userbase. New guys are incels.

Yeah, true as well. Lookism definitely has a fair amount of non-incels though.

>lookism relevant in 2018
lmao

Lookism has many incels but also chads

tbh

> so irrelevent you guise
Wojak soy cuck

Last edited:
lookism is not a incel site lol. Ive legit seen many 8+ guys there

lookism is not a incel site lol. Ive legit seen many 8+ guys there

Well it's not supposed to be an incel site, but it does attract a large portion of incels inherently due to its nature.

We are all incels. United by our subhumanity

except those in denial... they are living in a fairy tale